- Location and Function of Controls
- Detaching and Attaching the Front Panel
- Setting the Clock
- Listening to the Tape Playback
- Locating a Desired Track
- Playing in Other Modes
- Searching for the Stations Automatically
- Tuning in by Adjusting the Frequency
- Memorizing the Stations Automatically
- Memorizing Only the Desired Stations
- Receiving Stations Stored in the Memory
- Overview of the RDS Function
- Station Name Display
- Automatic Re - Tuning
- Receiving Traffic Information
- Listening to the CD Play
- Locating a Desired Disc, Track or Part of a Track
- Playing in Other Modes
- Displaying the Title of Each Disc
- Playing Selected Tracks on a Disc
- Editing a Custom File
- Troubleshooting Guide
- Front Panel Assy
- Mechanism Deck Block
- Power Board
- Mechanical Adjustment
- Test Mode
- Electrical Adjustments
- Pin Descriptions
- Block Diagram
- Printed Wiring Boards and Schematic Diagram (AMP Section)
- Printed Wiring Boards (Main Section)
- Schematic Diagram (Main Section)
- Printed Wiring Boards and Schematic Diagram (Key Section)
- Printed Wiring Boards and Schematic Diagram (EQ, Reel, PL Section)
- EXPLODED VIEWS
- ELECTRICAL PARTS LIST
There are currently no product reviews.
thank u so much for this manual that was so cheap that i thought it was a scam but i gambled anyway because it was too good of a deal to pass up and behold,the manual has everything and details of everything even the screws and im still amazed and very happy with my manual .so take my word and jump on it before they realize how cheap they selling thier manuals..thank you so much for taking time to read my thoughts
I do not have very much to say.
The price is quite covenient, delivery was better as promised (about 12 ours, against the specified 24 hours if I remember well), and the quality of the PDF is more than acceptable.
The Service Manual of Sansui R30 itself is also satisfactory: good graphic for schematics and layouts, simple and well structured.
Happy to find finally a schematic for this amplifier. The schematic is of good quality, the pcb layout is useless: all is black. Never the less, it is very easy to find the components on the board using the schematics.
Hard to find manual was ready the next day. Scans were very legible (including schematics). All the essential parts of the service manual were present (adjustment procedure, schematics, and parts list). It would have been nice if the rest of the manual was included (disassembly procedure, theory of operation, etc.).
The Service Manual for the Kenwood KR-V55R provided by owner-manuals.com was as described/advertised. The contents provided the necessary information to effect a diagnosis of the unit. The schematics above all else was instrumental in tracing the the signal flow from component to component.