- Location of Controls
- Getting Started
- Setting the Clock
- Cassette Player
- Other Functions
- CD/MD Unit
- Front Panel Assy
- Sub Panel Assy
- Mechanism Deck
- Main Board
- Heat Sink
- ASSEMBLY OF MECHANISM DECK
- Arm (Suction)
- Lever (LDG - A)/(LDG - B)
- Gear (Loading FT)
- Guide (C)
- Mounting Position of Capstan/Reel Motor (M901)
- MECHANICAL ADJUSTMENTS
- ELECTRICAL ADJUSTMENTS
- Tape Section
- Tuner Section
- Block Diagram - Tape Section
- Block Diagram - Tuner Section
- Block Diagram - Main Section
- Printed Wiring Boards - Main Section
- Schematic Diagram - Main Section
- Printed Wiring Board - Display Section
- Schematic Diagram - Display Section
- IC Pin Description
- EXPLODED VIEWS
- Chassis Section
- Front Panel Section
- Mechanism Deck Section
- ELECTRICAL PARTS LIST
There are currently no product reviews.
Good quality for the scan, complete, but as usual for Tascam, not so comprehensive !
great manual readable & easy to downlaod to be recommanded
Very useful, not the best scan, but definitely readable !
Complete service manual, good quality scan, great buy !
Excellent manual, exactly what I needed! Fair price!
Cautions during repair
0 dB = 1 ÂµV
When the tuner unit is defective, replace it by a new one because its internal block is difficult to repair.
FM Auto Scan/Stop Level Adjustment Setting : SOURCE button : FM FREQUENCY SELECT switch (C8100) : FM 200K
FM RF signal generator antenna terminal
This set have the test mode function. In the test mode, FM Auto Scan/Stop Level and AM (MW) Auto Scan/Stop Level adjustments can be performed easier than it in ordinary procedure. <Set the Test Mode> 1. Set the âOFFâ mode. 2. Push the preset 4 button. 3. Push the preset 5 button. 4. Press the preset 1 button for more than two seconds. 5. Then the display indicates all lights, the test mode is set. <Release the Test Mode> 1. Push the OFF button. Note on Adjustment The adjustments of tuner section, should be performed according to the following sequence. 1. FM Auto Scan/Stop Level Adjustment 2. FM Stereo Separation Adjustment (WIDE) 3. FM Stereo Separation Adjustment (NARROW) 4. FM RDS S-Meter Adjustment (XR-C8100R only) 5. AM (MW) Auto Scan/Stop Level Adjustment
Carrier frequency : 97.9 MHz (C8100) 98.00 MHz (C8100R) Output level : 22 dB (12.6 ÂµV) Mode : mono Modulation : 1 kHz, 22.5 kHz deviation (30%)
Procedure : 1. Set to the test mode. 2. Push the SOURCE button and set to FM. Display
3. Push the preset 3 button. Display
4. Adjust with the volume RV2 on TUX10 so that the âFMâ indication turns to âFM0â indication on the display window. But, in case of already indicated âFM0â, turn the RV2 so that put out light â0â indication and adjustment. Display
*1 : XR-C8100R has the â98.00â displayed. *2 : âREGâ is displayed only for XR-C8100R. Adjustment Location : See page 28.
â 25 â