- Location of Controls
- Setting the Clock
- Cassette Player Operation
- Radio Reception
- RDS Functions
- Other Functions
- DSP Function
- Sub Panel
- Heat Sink
- Mechanism Deck Block
- Main Board
- Front Back Panel
- ASSEMBLY OF MECHANISM DECK
- Installing the Loading Gears
- Installing the Reel Bracket
- Installing the Mode Lever and Pinch Levers
- Installing the Cassette Housing
- Installing the Loading Lever
- Positioning the Loading Levers
- Installing the Gear (Loading F)
- MECHANICAL ADJUSTMENTS
- ELECTRICAL ADJUSTMENTS
- Deck Section
- Tuner Section
- IC Pin Descriptions
- Circuit Boards Location
- Block Diagram
- Printed Wiring Boards — Main Section
- Schematic Diagram — Main Section
- Schematic Diagram — Panel Section
- Printed Wiring Board — Panel Section
- Semiconductor Lead Layouts
- EXPLODED VIEWS
- Cassis Section
- Front Panel Section
- Mechanism Deck Section
- ELECTRICAL PARTS LIST
There are currently no product reviews.
Thank you very much you are helping me a lot with my preferred hobby!!! this manual of an old TV is going to be very helpful!!!!
You are very honest competent great job very clear and well done!!!!
An excellent service manual contains dismantling locations of components, electronic adjustments,worth the money.
Caracteristiques,circuit adjusment,notes on schematis diagram,it's a good service manual,to live well,thanks.
Service Manual in good quality, with all of the pages.
Very usrfull for repaur, great quality copy. includes complete parts list and schematics