- Button Locations
- Setting the Clock
- Listening to Tape Playback
- Convenient Functions
- Tuning in a Station
- Memorizing Stations
- Traffic Announcement Reception ( XR - C202MK2)
- Other Functions
- CD Changer Operation
- Sub Panel
- Heat Sink
- Mechanism Deck Block
- Main Board
- Front Back Panel
- Assembly of Mechanism Deck
- Installing the Loading Gears
- Installing the Reel Bracket
- Installing the Mode Lever and Pinch Levers
- Installing the Cassette Housing
- Installing the Loading Lever
- Positioning the Loading Levers
- Installing the Gear (Loading F)
- Mechanical Adjustments
- Electrical Adjustments
- Deck Section
- Tuner Section
- IC Pin Description
- Block Diagram
- Circuit Boards Location
- Printed Wiring Boards - Main Section
- Schematic Diagram - Main Section
- Printed Wiring Board - Panel Section
- Schematic Diagram - Panel Section
- Exploded Views
- Chassis Section
- Front Panel Section
- Mechanism Deck Section
- Electrical Parts List
There are currently no product reviews.
the big video recorder format s-vhs many features delicate in loading system of the cassette. Such machines are no longer manufactured, it would be too expensive.
THIS MANUAL IS VERY GOOD AND VERY CLEAR
PLEASE NOTE IT DOES NOT CONTAIN THE SETUP INFORMATION TO ALIGHN THE GEARS IN THE CD MECH IT DOES SHOW ALL THE PARTS AND THEIR LOCATIONS .
Complete service and operation manual. All schematics are there, all circuit boards AND add-on boards. Including exploded views ,component names and specifications. Also electrical and mechanical adjustment procedures are in this manual. This manual also covers the more advanced BR-S811E unit. Scan quality is fair and usable.
High quality scan of original Service Manual. Everything´s fine!
Good scan of the original service manual. All schematics and adjustment procedures are there. It helped me to fix a long lasting problem with the tracking circuitry. The manual also includes the supplementals 1,2 and 3. Included are; electrical schematic's , pcb layout's, mechanical drawing's and exploded views, disassembly manual and maintenance procedures. 236 pages.