- Location of Controls
- ASSEMBLY OF MECHANISM DECK
- MECHANICAL ADJUSTMENTS
- ELECTRICAL ADJUSTMENTS
- Test Mode
- Tape Deck Section
- Tuner Section
- IC Pin Function Description
- Printed Wiring Boards - MAIN Section
- Schematic Diagram - MAIN Section
- Printed Wiring Board - CONTROL Section
- Schematic Diagram - CONTROL Section
- EXPLODED VIEWS
- ELECTRICAL PARTS LIST
There are currently no product reviews.
A site where discontinualed schematic diagrams and back dated information can be found on discontinued radios tv's and any electronic equipment can be found. Newer manuals either Service and operating manuals. Radio amateurs should find this site a great source for ham radio equipment manuals. I will return to this site should I need information on any electrical equipment. priced easy to download in a PDF format and print pages need to undertake the repair.
Quality scan of the original. All the detail necessary to troubleshoot, repair and adjust the unit. I'm sure I will be downloading more manuals in the future as the need arises.
Exactly as described, a Service Manual complete with the schematics and PCB layout delivered in a timely manner. Many thanks for the great service.
some of the writing is a bit blur but the part in the schmatic was great and i have fixed the machine thanks
Well.. I'd searched for this manual and although I found many copies online I was pleased to find your website with a well balanced pricing system and easy to search and follow links. That together with the very quick response time was just what I was looking for.. being a very impatient tech.. ;-) I had the service manual in front of me within a short time.
Bookmarked.. and you can bet I will always come here first for my service & user manuals..
SECTION 4 MECHANICAL ADJUSTMENTS
1. Clean the following parts with a denatured-alcohol-moistened swab: playback head pinch roller rubber belt capstan idler 2. Demagnetize the playback head with a head demagnetizer. 3. Do not use a magnetized screwdriver for the adjustments. 4. The adjustments should be performed with the power supply voltage (14.4 V) unless otherwise noted. â¢ Torque Measurement Mode Forward Forward Back Tension Reverse Reverse Back Tension FF, REW Torqu Meter CQ-102C CQ-102C CQ-102RC CQ-102RC CQ-201B Meter Reading 35â65 gâ¢cm (0.49â0.90 ozâ¢inch) 0.5â5.0 gâ¢cm (0.01â0.07 ozâ¢inch) 35â65 gâ¢cm (0.49â0.90 ozâ¢inch) 0.5â5.0 gâ¢cm (0.01â0.07 ozâ¢inch) 60â200 gâ¢cm (0.83â2.78 ozâ¢inch)
SECTION 5 ELECTRICAL ADJUSTMENTS
TEST MODE This set have the test mode function. In the test mode, FM Auto Scan/Stop Level and MW Auto Scan/Stop Level adjustments can be performed easier than it in ordinary procedure. <Set the Test Mode> 1. Set the âOFFâ mode. 2. Push the preset 4 button. 3. Push the preset 5 button. 4. Press the preset 1 button for more than two seconds. 5. Then the display indicates all lights, the test mode is set. <Release the Test mode> 1. Push the âOFFâ button.
â¢ Tape Tension Measurement Mode Forward Reverse Torqu Meter CQ-403A CQ-403R Meter Reading more than 60 g (more than 2.12 oz)
â 17 â