- Location of Controls
- ASSEMBLY OF MECHANISM DECK
- MECHANICAL ADJUSTMENTS
- ELECTRICAL ADJUSTMENTS
- Test Mode
- Tape Deck Section
- Tuner Section
- IC Pin Function Description
- Printed Wiring Boards - MAIN Section
- Schematic Diagram - MAIN Section
- Printed Wiring Board - CONTROL Section
- Schematic Diagram - CONTROL Section
- EXPLODED VIEWS
- ELECTRICAL PARTS LIST
There are currently no product reviews.
This manual was the factory original. Excellent value and contained all the details I needed. Easy dowwnload provided the information when I needed it.
Impeccable, document trรจs complet. Perfect, i get all i need. All schematic are correct. Thanks
The manual is of better quality compared to other. I found it less expensive and therefore it it is the best buy cost vs quality.
I bought the service-manual of the sony ICB-1020(an old transmitter-receiver) at "www.Owners-Manual.com", I found the service-manual for a fairly cheap price(in comparison with other sellers). I filled in some questions, payed the order with Ideal, and within 24 hours I had my service manual. I was very happy:In no time I had my service-manual and everything, but literally everything was noted down in the manual; the electronic scheme, the parts list, etcetera.
A very practical, reference-document.
This comprehesive service maual was greatly appreciated, as was the digital download.
SECTION 4 MECHANICAL ADJUSTMENTS
1. Clean the following parts with a denatured-alcohol-moistened swab: playback head pinch roller rubber belt capstan idler 2. Demagnetize the playback head with a head demagnetizer. 3. Do not use a magnetized screwdriver for the adjustments. 4. The adjustments should be performed with the power supply voltage (14.4 V) unless otherwise noted. â¢ Torque Measurement Mode Forward Forward Back Tension Reverse Reverse Back Tension FF, REW Torqu Meter CQ-102C CQ-102C CQ-102RC CQ-102RC CQ-201B Meter Reading 35â65 gâ¢cm (0.49â0.90 ozâ¢inch) 0.5â5.0 gâ¢cm (0.01â0.07 ozâ¢inch) 35â65 gâ¢cm (0.49â0.90 ozâ¢inch) 0.5â5.0 gâ¢cm (0.01â0.07 ozâ¢inch) 60â200 gâ¢cm (0.83â2.78 ozâ¢inch)
SECTION 5 ELECTRICAL ADJUSTMENTS
TEST MODE This set have the test mode function. In the test mode, FM Auto Scan/Stop Level and MW Auto Scan/Stop Level adjustments can be performed easier than it in ordinary procedure. <Set the Test Mode> 1. Set the âOFFâ mode. 2. Push the preset 4 button. 3. Push the preset 5 button. 4. Press the preset 1 button for more than two seconds. 5. Then the display indicates all lights, the test mode is set. <Release the Test mode> 1. Push the âOFFâ button.
â¢ Tape Tension Measurement Mode Forward Reverse Torqu Meter CQ-403A CQ-403R Meter Reading more than 60 g (more than 2.12 oz)
â 17 â