- Location of Controls
- ASSEMBLY OF MECHANISM DECK
- MECHANICAL ADJUSTMENTS
- ELECTRICAL ADJUSTMENTS
- Test Mode
- Tape Deck Section
- Tuner Section
- IC Pin Function Description
- Printed Wiring Boards - MAIN Section
- Schematic Diagram - MAIN Section
- Printed Wiring Board - CONTROL Section
- Schematic Diagram - CONTROL Section
- EXPLODED VIEWS
- ELECTRICAL PARTS LIST
There are currently no product reviews.
El producto satisface las necesidades del servicio t
This is a good quality scan of the Operation & Maintenance (Service) Manual for the PAL version of this high-band broadcast umatic, BVU-800P
All schematics and lineup procedures appear to be included in this one manual AFAICT.
The file size is just over 113 MB which gives an idea of the quality and number of pages.
All of the schematics, which contain some fairly small print, are easily readable when you zoom into the page.
John Thompson, Newcastle Upon Tyne, England.
Good quality, all schematics of few of models. There is also short form of user manual and regulation manual.
Perfect copy of the service manual. you can enlarge every page, and it comes up
with all details.
ItΒ΄s very very nice manual with all, what i need. Original in good quality. Very fast business. Very much thanks...
SECTION 4 MECHANICAL ADJUSTMENTS
1. Clean the following parts with a denatured-alcohol-moistened swab: playback head pinch roller rubber belt capstan idler 2. Demagnetize the playback head with a head demagnetizer. 3. Do not use a magnetized screwdriver for the adjustments. 4. The adjustments should be performed with the power supply voltage (14.4 V) unless otherwise noted. â¢ Torque Measurement Mode Forward Forward Back Tension Reverse Reverse Back Tension FF, REW Torqu Meter CQ-102C CQ-102C CQ-102RC CQ-102RC CQ-201B Meter Reading 35â65 gâ¢cm (0.49â0.90 ozâ¢inch) 0.5â5.0 gâ¢cm (0.01â0.07 ozâ¢inch) 35â65 gâ¢cm (0.49â0.90 ozâ¢inch) 0.5â5.0 gâ¢cm (0.01â0.07 ozâ¢inch) 60â200 gâ¢cm (0.83â2.78 ozâ¢inch)
SECTION 5 ELECTRICAL ADJUSTMENTS
TEST MODE This set have the test mode function. In the test mode, FM Auto Scan/Stop Level and MW Auto Scan/Stop Level adjustments can be performed easier than it in ordinary procedure. <Set the Test Mode> 1. Set the âOFFâ mode. 2. Push the preset 4 button. 3. Push the preset 5 button. 4. Press the preset 1 button for more than two seconds. 5. Then the display indicates all lights, the test mode is set. <Release the Test mode> 1. Push the âOFFâ button.
â¢ Tape Tension Measurement Mode Forward Reverse Torqu Meter CQ-403A CQ-403R Meter Reading more than 60 g (more than 2.12 oz)
â 17 â