- Location of Controls
- ASSEMBLY OF MECHANISM DECK
- MECHANICAL ADJUSTMENTS
- ELECTRICAL ADJUSTMENTS
- Test Mode
- Tape Deck Section
- Tuner Section
- IC Pin Function Description
- Printed Wiring Boards - MAIN Section
- Schematic Diagram - MAIN Section
- Printed Wiring Board - CONTROL Section
- Schematic Diagram - CONTROL Section
- EXPLODED VIEWS
- ELECTRICAL PARTS LIST
There are currently no product reviews.
The manual is of better quality compared to other. I found it less expensive and therefore it it is the best buy cost vs quality.
I bought the service-manual of the sony ICB-1020(an old transmitter-receiver) at "www.Owners-Manual.com", I found the service-manual for a fairly cheap price(in comparison with other sellers). I filled in some questions, payed the order with Ideal, and within 24 hours I had my service manual. I was very happy:In no time I had my service-manual and everything, but literally everything was noted down in the manual; the electronic scheme, the parts list, etcetera.
A very practical, reference-document.
This comprehesive service maual was greatly appreciated, as was the digital download.
Good en helpfull black and white scanned Srfvice manual of the Philps D8444. Quick service and delivery
Scan was really good quality, easy to read, download easy
SECTION 4 MECHANICAL ADJUSTMENTS
1. Clean the following parts with a denatured-alcohol-moistened swab: playback head pinch roller rubber belt capstan idler 2. Demagnetize the playback head with a head demagnetizer. 3. Do not use a magnetized screwdriver for the adjustments. 4. The adjustments should be performed with the power supply voltage (14.4 V) unless otherwise noted. â¢ Torque Measurement Mode Forward Forward Back Tension Reverse Reverse Back Tension FF, REW Torqu Meter CQ-102C CQ-102C CQ-102RC CQ-102RC CQ-201B Meter Reading 35â65 gâ¢cm (0.49â0.90 ozâ¢inch) 0.5â5.0 gâ¢cm (0.01â0.07 ozâ¢inch) 35â65 gâ¢cm (0.49â0.90 ozâ¢inch) 0.5â5.0 gâ¢cm (0.01â0.07 ozâ¢inch) 60â200 gâ¢cm (0.83â2.78 ozâ¢inch)
SECTION 5 ELECTRICAL ADJUSTMENTS
TEST MODE This set have the test mode function. In the test mode, FM Auto Scan/Stop Level and MW Auto Scan/Stop Level adjustments can be performed easier than it in ordinary procedure. <Set the Test Mode> 1. Set the âOFFâ mode. 2. Push the preset 4 button. 3. Push the preset 5 button. 4. Press the preset 1 button for more than two seconds. 5. Then the display indicates all lights, the test mode is set. <Release the Test mode> 1. Push the âOFFâ button.
â¢ Tape Tension Measurement Mode Forward Reverse Torqu Meter CQ-403A CQ-403R Meter Reading more than 60 g (more than 2.12 oz)
â 17 â