- FUNCTION OF CONTROLS
- USING YOUR PROCESSING UNIT
- CD Changer Operation
- Various Play Modes
- Creating Custom Files
- Radio Operations
- Receiving a RDS Station
- Digital Sound Effects for Creating
- Optimum Acoustics
- DSP File
- CONTROLLING SOUNDFIELD
- Using Digital Parametric Equalizer
- Using Digital Surrounds Processor (SUR)
- Using Dynamic Range Suppressor (DRS)
- Registering Adjusted DSP
- Adjusting Crossover Network (CNW)
- Adjusting Overall Soundfield
- Joystick Commander
- Playing the Compact Disc
- Block Diagrams
- Schematic Diagram - Control Section
- Schematic Diagram - Main Section
- Printed Wiring Board - Main/Control Section
- Printed Wiring Board - Display Section
- Schematic Diagram - Display Section
- Circuit Board Location
- Semiconductor Lead Layouts
- IC Block Diagrams
- IC Pin Description
- EXPLODED VIEWS
- Display Unit Section
- Hideaway Unit Section
- ELECTRICAL PARTS LIST
There are currently no product reviews.
The service was quick and simple, finding the service manual easy and it appears to be the original with colour schematics. It contained the info I was after and so sorted the problem.
I have copied it to CD and attached the envelope to the inside back cover of the owners manual. Good manual and excelent service. Robin Wood, Wood Electronics, New Zealand.
Exactly what was needed to assess the product - excellent value and great service
Nice to have the service manual for the Sony DCR-TRV345E now. The document is of excellent quality.
MACKIE HR824 26 pages English-only Service Manual contains:
1) HR824 technical overview with the description of front and rear panel switches.
2) HR824 specs
3) Block Diagram
4) Wiring Diagram
5) Packaging management
6) Spare part & final assembly list (for PCB rev A and B) + exploded view
7) Test Procedures (where, how to measure voltage...) including Test Point diagram on the PCB.
8) IC and Transistor charts.
Excellent guide: very clear, good scan quality enabling us to print readable diagram :-)
Mackie HR824 make extensive use of surface mount devices (SMD). Service on the HR824 must
only be undertaken by experienced service technicians with the right tools, experience and patience to perform surface mount rework when needed.
This Service manual is very well scanned and its clean to read, no any anti-theft words that un-english could understand. I got my CCD600 working with this manual and it´s clear shematics :)
Complete owner's manual in digital format. The manual will be available for download as PDF file aft…