There are currently no product reviews.
The service was quick and simple, finding the service manual easy and it appears to be the original with colour schematics. It contained the info I was after and so sorted the problem.
I have copied it to CD and attached the envelope to the inside back cover of the owners manual. Good manual and excelent service. Robin Wood, Wood Electronics, New Zealand.
Exactly what was needed to assess the product - excellent value and great service
Nice to have the service manual for the Sony DCR-TRV345E now. The document is of excellent quality.
MACKIE HR824 26 pages English-only Service Manual contains:
1) HR824 technical overview with the description of front and rear panel switches.
2) HR824 specs
3) Block Diagram
4) Wiring Diagram
5) Packaging management
6) Spare part & final assembly list (for PCB rev A and B) + exploded view
7) Test Procedures (where, how to measure voltage...) including Test Point diagram on the PCB.
8) IC and Transistor charts.
Excellent guide: very clear, good scan quality enabling us to print readable diagram :-)
Mackie HR824 make extensive use of surface mount devices (SMD). Service on the HR824 must
only be undertaken by experienced service technicians with the right tools, experience and patience to perform surface mount rework when needed.
This Service manual is very well scanned and its clean to read, no any anti-theft words that un-english could understand. I got my CCD600 working with this manual and itΒ΄s clear shematics :)
1-2-23 Plate Ground Deck, Cylinder Assây Removal
1) Remove the 3 Screws Å. 2) Lift the Plate Ground Deck Â´. 3) Lift the Cylinder Assây Ë. Assembly : 1) Match the 3 holes in the bottom of Cylinder ass'y Ë to the 3 holes of Main Base as attending not to drop or knock the Cylinder ass'y Ë. 2) Tighten the 1 Screw Å. 3) Match the Plate Ground Deck Â´ to the Hole of Base Main. 4) Tighten the other 2 Screws Å.
1-2-24 Belt Pulley Removal
1) Remove the Belt Pulley Å. Note : Take extreme care not to get grease on Belt Pulley Å at assembling or reassembling.
Å BELT PULLEY
Note : 1) Take care not to touch the Cylinder Ass'y Ë and the tape guide post at reinstalling. 2) When reinstalling, Don't push down too much on Screw Driver.
Å 3 SCREWS
Fig. 1-30 Belt Pulley Removal
Â´ PLATE GROUND DECK
1-2-25 Level Head Cleaner Assây Removal
1) Release the Hook Å. 2) Lift the Lever Head Cleaner Assây Â´.
Â´ LEVER HEAD CLEANER ASS'Y
Ë CYLINDER ASS'Y
Fig. 1-29 Plate Ground Deck, Cylinder Assây Removal
Fig. 1-31 Level Head Cleaner Assây Removal
â 17 â