There are currently no product reviews.
Good quality (clearly readable) manual, I'm glad I could find it here, at a bargain price!
Speedy transaction with a quick download. Awesome hassle-free service.
very poolite and healpful secure transaction thanks allot
- Very good scan quality, PERFECT!
- Sehr gute scan Qualitaet, empfehlenswert!
Good site, works ok and you get what you order, no problems experienced, got my manual within a day. A++++
SECTION 4 ELECTRICAL ADJUSTMENTS
Precaution â¢ Supplied voltage: 2.5 V â¢ Switch and control position VOR switch (S401): OFF PAUSE switch (S105): OFF VOL (RV101): mechanical mid SPEED CONTROL (RV602): mechanical center POP-UP MIC switch (S302): FLAT
Tape Speed Adjustment Procedure: Mode: playback
Standard tape for adjusting WS-48A (3 kHz, 0 dB) 10 k â¦
Type P-4-A063 WS-48A Signal 6.3 kHz, â10 dB 3 kHz, 0 dB Used for head azimuth adjustment tape speed adjustment
0 dB=0.775 V Record/Playback Head Azimuth Adjustment Procedure: Mode: playback
test tape P-4-A063 (6.3 kHz, â10 dB) 10 k â¦ set EAR jack
1. Play back WS-48A (tape end part) and adjust RV601 so that the frequency counter reading becomes 2,985 â 3,015 Hz. 2. Play back WS-48A tape the beginning and the end part, check that the frequency counter reading is within same standard of step1. Adjustment Location:
[MAIN BOARD] (Side B)
1. Turn the adjustment screw to obtain the maximum reading on level meter.
Note: Several peaks may appear, but take the maximum.
2. After the adjustment, lock the adjustment screw with suitable locking compound.
RV602 IC501 S102