- MECHANICAL ADJUSTMENTS
- ELECTRICAL ADJUSTMENTS
- Note for Printed Wiring Boards an Schematic Diagrams
- Printed Wiring Boards - MD Section
- Schematic Diagram - MD Section
- Printed Wiring Board - MAIN Section
- Schematic Diagram - MAIN Section - (1/2)
- Schematic Diagram - MAIN Section - (2/2)
- Printed Wiring Board - DOLBY - S Section
- Schematic Diagram - DOLBY - S Section
- Printed Wiring Boards - POWER Section
- Schematic Diagram - POWER Section
- Printed Wiring Boards - PANEL Section
- Schematic Diagram - PANEL Section
- IC Pin Function Description
- EXPLODED VIEWS
- ELECTRICAL PARTS LIST
There are currently no product reviews.
The manual is excellent, well detailed, and divided into two parts. Received very quickly. Thank you.
a solid deal - quick and without any problems.
I life in europe - with downloads no loosing time
got exactly what i ordered in a very timely manner. will use again for other manuals
I'm happy. Good quality. Very helped me with my work..............................
This is the second Manual I have ordered from owner-manuals, I give it five stars because it is exactly what I expected given the age of the equipment. So the contents look a bit aged and the pictures a bit grainy, it fulfills my needs and I am glad I can still get hold of them.
SECTION 3 MECHANICAL ADJUSTMENTS
1. Clean the following parts with a denatured alcohol-moistened swab: record/playback/erase head pinch roller rubber belts capstan idler 2. Demagnetize the record/playback head with a head demagnetizer. (Head demagnetizer do not approach for the erase head.) 3. Do not use a magnetized screwdriver for the adjustment. 4. After the adjustments, apply suitable locking compound to the parts adjusted. 5. The adjustments should be performed with the rated power supply voltage unless otherwise noted. â¢ Torque Measurement
Mode Forward Forward back tension FF/REW CQ-201B Torque Meter CQ-102C CQ-102C Meter Reading 30 to 65 gâ¢cm (0.42 to 0.90 ozâ¢inch) 1 to 6 gâ¢cm (0.014 to 0.08 ozâ¢inch) 70 to 120 gâ¢cm (0.98 to 1.66 ozâ¢inch)
2) Declination Adjustment: While in the record/playback position, set the back tension to 0 (wind the supply reel with something thin like a pencil in a counterclockwise direction) and make sure there is no curling or shifting (shifting up/shifting down) at the guide of the record/playback head. Because shifting can only occur due to a difference in the width of the tape and that of the tape guides (curling will otherwise occur), it is necessary to pay close attention since it can be easily overlooked. When there is a shift, tighten screws B and C equally and change the declination of the head. If the tape is shifting up, tighten the screws, and if it is shifting down, loosen them. Repeat the adjustments in steps 1) to 2) and fine adjust the height and the declination. Adjustment Location: â record/playback head â
A B C
Record/Playback Head Height/Declination Adjustment Procedures: 1. Test cassette: CQ-009C 2. Insert the mirror cassette and put the unit in record/Playback mode. 1) Height Adjustment: Check to see if the tape is curling at the tape guide of the head. If it is curling, tighten screws A, B and C, respectively by the same angle, moving the head so that it remains at the same angle throughout the procedure. If it curls on the bottom side of the mirror cassette (actually the inner side), tighten all the screws equally; but loosen them if the tape begins to curl on the top side. (outer side.)
Normal (Record/playback head as seen from the side of the erasehead.)
Curling on the inner side Tighten screws A, B and C.
Curling on the outer side Loosen screws A, B and C.