- Identifying the Parts
- Mechanism Block
- Cassette Holder
- Ornamental Plate
- Capstan Motor/Flywheel (TC - K707ES, K711S)
- Capstan Motor/Flywheel (TC - K611S)
- Reel and Assist Motors
- Mechanical Adjustments
- Electrical Adjustments
- Circuit Boards Location
- Printed Wiring Boards - Main Section
- Schematic Diagram - Audio Section
- Schematic Diagram - System Control Section
- Schematic Diagram - Dolby S Section
- Printed Wiring Board - Dolby S Section
- Semiconductor Lead Layouts
- Exploded Views
- Front Panel Section
- Chassis Section
- Mechanism Section 1 (TCM - 200V15 : TC - K611S)
- Mechanism Section 2 (TCM - 200V15 : TC - K611S)
- Mechanism Section 3 (TCM - 200V16 : TC - K707ES) (TCM - 200V17 : TC - K711S)
- Mechanism Section 4 (TCM - 200V16 : TC - K707ES) (TCM - 200V17 : TC - K711S)
- Electrical Parts List
There are currently no product reviews.
This scanned manual is well done in that most all the pages except for one is straight and clear- the way I would do them. One page was upside down but that happens. For the money that is charged on this site you get a pretty good deal. Now with complex repairs, I still prefer to us paper manuals which I have to buy at stereomanuals but the one I got here was much less than the $45 he was charging but this is a larger than normal manual for three different units. I am a picky manual user because I have used original manuals from Sony and Teac.
Very useful service manual, was exactly what i needed.Good quality,reasonable price.Thank you.
Acurate informations inside the SM and I could repair my old Sansui SC-3330 without any problems. Thanks.
I used it to repair a NAD 7030, but unfortunately, the 7045 is different !
But documentation was useful.
Content A4 and A3 format pages. Exactly what I needed to restore my old receiver.