- Identification of Front Panel Parts
- Remote Commander
- Playing Back
- Locating a Selection
- Playing Back Automatically after Rewinding
- Locating a Desired Position Using the Counter
- Making an Optimum Recording According to the Tape Type
- Inserting a Blank Space During Recording
- Synchronized Recording with a CD Player
- Time - Activated Playback and Recording
- MECHANICAL ADJUSTMENTS
- ELECTRICAL ADJUSTMENTS
- Block Diagram
- Semiconductor Lead Layouts
- Printing Wiring Board - Main Section
- Schematic Diagram - Main Section
- Schematic Diagram - Panel Section
- Printing Wiring Board - Panel Section
- IC Block Diagrams
- Pin Function of IC 801 and IC 901
- EXPLODED VIEWS
- Chassis Section
- Panel Section
- Mechanism Section 1 (TCM - 200D4)
- Mechanism Section 2 (TCM - 200D4)
- ELECTRICAL PARTS LIST
There are currently no product reviews.
El producto satisface las necesidades del servicio t
This is a good quality scan of the Operation & Maintenance (Service) Manual for the PAL version of this high-band broadcast umatic, BVU-800P
All schematics and lineup procedures appear to be included in this one manual AFAICT.
The file size is just over 113 MB which gives an idea of the quality and number of pages.
All of the schematics, which contain some fairly small print, are easily readable when you zoom into the page.
John Thompson, Newcastle Upon Tyne, England.
Good quality, all schematics of few of models. There is also short form of user manual and regulation manual.
Perfect copy of the service manual. you can enlarge every page, and it comes up
with all details.
It´s very very nice manual with all, what i need. Original in good quality. Very fast business. Very much thanks...