- Safety Check - out
- Location and Function of Controls
- IC PIN FUNCTIONS
- IC 601 (µ PD75108CW - 107) Pin Functions
- Input and Display List of IC601 (µ PD75108CW - 107)
- Linked Key Input, Display, and Output
- Linked Key Input and Display
- Linked Key Input Port and Display
- Output Only (IC 601)
- Dedicated Input Port (IC 601)
- ELECTRICAL ADJUSTMENTS
- FM Section (l)
- PLL Detect Adjustment
- Muting Width Adjustment
- FM Meter Level Adjustment
- FM Muting Level Adjustment
- IF Distortion Adjustment
- Stereo Operation Adjustment
- Stereo Separation Adjustment
- FM Section (2)
- Control Voltage Adjustment
- SST Circuit Adjustment
- Pilot Cancel Adjustment
- Tracking Adjustment
- AM Section
- AM/(MW/LW) Meter Level Adjustment
- AM Auto Stop Level Adjustment (US, E)
- AM/MW Frequency Coverage Adjustment
- LW Frequency Coverage Adjustment
- Printed Wiring Boards
- Schematic Diagram
- IC Block Diagram
- Schematic on waveforms
- Semiconductor Lead Layouts
- EXPLODED VIEWS
- ELECTRICAL PARTS LIST
There are currently no product reviews.
Very quality copy of original service manual, which contains the circuit diagrams, PCB and lists of components, well as recommendation for calibration procedures of device, also everything else, that need for repair, tuning and use this oscilloscope.
All presented copies have high-resolution, so you can view all in detail.
This manual will very useful for simple owners and for repairers.
I recommend these manual, because myself is owner of Philips PM3216 and I need sometimes servicing these oscilloscope (principally calibrating).
Also, these document is an example of excellent design of technical documentation.
Excellent printing quality.
A complete and very usefull service manual with all details.
GREAT SERVICE AT VERY LOW PRICE!
manual excelente completo , diagramas y esquemas bien presentados y buena calidad de imagen.
muy buen manual completo de buena calidad de impresion preciso y detallado , muy útil para la reparación.
The service manual is a good quality scan of the Panasonic NV-850, which is electrically identical to the Philips VR 6920, but mecanically just nearly.