There are currently no product reviews.
Thought I would never find a copy of the Technics SX-EN2 Service Manual until I found Owner-Manuals.com. Price was very fair and I received the download promptly. While a photocopy, it is quite readable and includes all the pertinent information and diagrams. Thank you Owner-Manuals!
I really like this manual and it's reliable.I found and bought easly.thank you.
Thank you very much. the Instruction corresponds to my expectations. Sent it in time. I don't regret that paid money.
Good quality. Quick service. I recommend to everyone.
Very good quality scan of the document. I am very pleased with what I got.
SECTION 2 SERVICING NOTE
Rear Panel 1. When the front panel is removed, the VR board is removed at the same time. Consequently the LEDs cannot be turned on and the sound volume cannot be increased or decreased from the remote control. 2. When servicing the DIGITAL board, be sure to connect the earth land of the DIGITAL board with the chassis frame so that the earth potential of the DIGITAL board must not be floated from the chassis frame.
SECTION 3 TEST MODE
FLUORESCENT INDICATOR TUBE TEST MODE
* All fluorescent segments are tested. When this test is activated, all segments turn on at the same time, then each segment turns on one after another. * Procedure: While depressing the ENTER, the LEVEL and the EQ buttons simultaneously, press the power [1/u] button to turn on the main power. All segments turn on at the same time, then each segment turns on press the ENTER button..
DSP TEST MODE
* It tests whether the DSP works correctly or not. When the DSP test is activated, the test data is output from the DSP (IC1401: CXD2712R) of the DIGITAL board and is written in the RAM (IC1402: IDT71V016S). When the test data is read from the RAM by the DSP, the data output must be equivalent to the original data. If they disagree, an error is triggered. Errors can be caused by the broken data line or defective soldering. * Procedure While pressing the SETUP, LEVEL and SUR buttons, press the POWER button to enter the DSP test mode. The message DSP TEST MODE appears. When an error occurs, the message DSP2 ERROR is displayed. When there is no error, the message DSP2 NO ERROR appears and the 1 kHz signal is output to all channels. Then, the mode can be switched the (SIGN WAVE) (THROUGH) and (INPULSE) mode.
FACTORY SET MODE
* All preset contents are reset to the default setting. * Procedure: While depressing the SET UP, the LEVEL and the ENTER buttons simultaneously, press the power [1/u] button to turn on the main power. The message Factry Set appears and the present contents are reset to the default values.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 !Âº
ANTENNA DIGITAL 5.1 CH INPUT SPEAKERS (FRONT) SPEAKERS (REAR) SPEAKERS (CENTER) WOOFER INPEDANCE SELECTOR AC power cord AC OUTLET
!Â¡ !â¢ !Â£ !Â¢ !â !Â§ !Â¶ !â¢ !Âª
S-LINK VIDEO 1 VIDEO 2 DVD/LD (US, Canadian models) DVD (AEP model) TV/SAT (US, Canadian models) TV/LD (AEP model) MONITOR MD/TAPE CD PHONO
AUTOBETICAL MODE (AEP Model only)
* This mode is installed in the Europe models only. When this mode is used, the receiver scans the broadcasts that can be received by tuner, and sets up the broadcasts. Be sure to start scanning after connecting the antenna. Procedure: Check that the antenna is connected. Press the POWER button while pressing the MEMORY button to turn on the power. The message âAutobetical selectâ appears and scanning starts by tuner.
ALL CLEAR MODE
* All preset contents are cleared when this mode is activated. Use this mode before returning the product to clients upon completion of repair. * Procedure: While depressing the SET UP button simultaneously, press the power [1/u] button to turn on the main power. The machine enters the DEMO mode.DEMO mode: Wait a while, then the demonstration starts. If the power [1/u] button is pressed often the demonstration has started, the power is turned off, and the demonstration resumes if the power [1/u] button is pressed again. ALL CLEAR mode; If the power [1/u] button is pressed often the machine enters the DEMO mode, but before the demonstration starts, the display is turned off. Press [1/u] again. No response is returned. The press [1/u] again. The preset data is cleared and the machine enters the normal power-on state.
* When this mode is used, the microprocessor version number is displayed. * Procedure: Press the POWER button while pressing the ENTER, LEVEL, and SUR buttons to turn on the power. The microprocessor version number appears as follows.
SOUND FIELD CLEAR MODE
* The preset sound field is cleared when this mode is activated. Use this mode before returning the product to clients upon completion of repair. * Procedure: While depressing the SOUND FIELD MODE button, press the power [1/u] button to turn on the main power. The message S.F Initialize appears and initialization is performed.
AM CHANNEL STEP 9 kHz/10 kHz SELECTION MODE (US, Canadian models)
* Either the 9 kHz step or 10 kHz step can be selected for the AM channel step. * Procedure: Set the FUNCTION to AM. Turn off the main power. While depressing the TUNING+ button or the PRESET TUNING + button, press the power [1/u] button to turn on the main power. Either the message AM 9kHz Step or AM 10kHz Step appears. Select the desired step.