- DESCRIPTIONS OF FUNCTIONS
- Remote Control Function
- Programming Function
- Program Edit Function
- VTR Operation During Program Edit
- Command Transmission Delay Time at Editing Point
- Preview Function
- Program Play Function
- Video Edit Function
- Liquid Crystal Display Function
- Counter Function
- EDITING CONTROLLER CONFIGURATION
- EDITING CONTROLLER MICROPROCESSOR (IC 1: MSM6404A)
- Pin Functions
- Internal Communications with MSM6402A
- Key Input
- COMMUNICATION MICROPROCESSORS (IC 2, IC 3: MSM6402A)
- Pin Functions
- MSM6402A Operation
- Control - L Communications
- Control - S Communications
- Mitsubishi Code Infrared Remote - Control Communications
- Camera Remote Communications
- Location and Function of Controls
- Display Window
- Operation of the Player and the Recorder
- Basic Editing Modes
- Automatic Assemble Editing
- Programme Play
- Trouble Checks
- Block Diagram
- SCHEMATIC DIAGRAM AND PRINTED WIRING BOARD
- Printed Wiring Board
- Schematic Diagram
- EXPLODED VIEW
- ELECTRICAL PARTS LIST
There are currently no product reviews.
More than pleased with my prurchase, very good product for the price.
Manual-link came 30 minutes after having paid for an extremely rare (40 years old) item (sony icr-120) and helped me to get the radio rework again. So really good help for me, fast and reliable delivery and -taken that into consideration- a very reasonable price for that service. So thanks again! Mike, Germany
Some of the pictures in this manual are a bit irritating. I had to dissassemble the unit and some of the screws have different threads, which is not mentioned in this manual. Also some of the drawings of the boards look different than the actual boards.
After all, the manual was very useful. I was able to recalibrate the capstan drive and it is working fine again.
This manual is very good. 303 pages scanned in a very high resolution. My camera has bad, leaking capacitors which all of the V5000 models are suffering from these days.
There is a huge part list with all capacitors, transistors etc. in this manual which helped me a lot. Otherwise I would not have been able to buy replacement parts.
The dissassembly guide is very enormous and detailed. Unlike on the Panasonic MS1 manual I downloaded here it actually looks like the real parts look. And the screws are labeled correctly, so you shouldn't have any left after the repair. ;)
has all the schematics you could need,and very well laid out format also has all part numbers along with an exploded view which is helpful
Complete owner's manual in digital format. The manual will be available for download as PDF file aft…