- NOTICE FOR THE CUSTOMERS IN THE UNITED KINGDOM IMPORTANT
- LOCATION AND FUNCTION OF PARTS AND CONTROLS
- HOW TO PRINT
- CONTROL CODE FUNCTIONS
- SWITCHING THE DIP SWITCHES
- CHARACTER CODE TABLE
- CONNECTOR PIN ARRANGEMENT
- SERVICE INFORMATION
- Removal of Middle Lid
- Removal of Front Lid
- Removal of Rear Lid
- Removal of Upper Case
- Removal of Printer Mechanism and Battery Case Unit
- Removal of Main Board
- Disassembly Procedure of the Printer Mechanism
- Assembly Procedure of Printer Mechanism
- Head Adjustment
- REPAIR PARTS
- MAINTENANCE AND REPAIR
- CAUTION FOR HANDLING
- OILING STANDARD
- ADHESION STANDARD
- CIRCUIT DESCRIPTION AND MECHANISM BLOCK DESCRIPTION
- POWER SUPPLY CIRCUIT
- Voltage and their Usages
- RESETTING CIRCUIT
- MPU, ROM/RAM, AND CONTROL CIRCUIT
- Control Circuit
- MOTOR AND SOLENOID DRIVE CIRCUIT
- Motor (10Ω)
- Electromagnetic Clutch (8Ω)
- Trigger Solenoid (10Ω)
- PRINTING HEAD DRIVE CIRCUIT
- Printing Head Resistance Value
- Power Application Time of Printing Head
- INTERFACE CIRCUIT
- SWITCH AND SENSOR CIRCUIT
- POWER/LOW BATTERY LIGHTING CIRCUIT
- MECHANISM BLOCK OUTLINE DESCRIPTION
- FRAME BLOCK
- DRIVE BLOCK
- PRINTING, COLUMN RAISING, COLUMN RAISING RETURN AND TAPE WINDING MECHANISM BLOCK
- Printing Mechanism Block
- Column Raising Mechanism Block
- Tape Winding Mechanism Block
- PAPER FEEDING MECHANISM BLOCK
- Paper Feeding Mechanism Block during Printing Operation
- Manual Paper Feeding Mechanism Block
- HEAD RELEASE MECHANISM BLOCK
- Head Release Mechanism Block during Printing Operation
- Manual Head Release Mechanism Block
- CARRIAGE DETECTION SIGNAL GENERATING BLOCK
- BLOCK DIAGRAM
- SCHEMATIC DIAGRAM
- SEMICONDUCTOR PIN ASSIGNMENTS
- MAIN BOARD
- LED, SW BOARD
- PE, FCB BOARD
- AC - T11
- GENERAL PRECAUTION ITEMS
- MAIN FLOW
- REPAIR PARTS AND FIXTURE
- MECHANICAL PARTS LIST
- Cover Block
- Printer Block
- ELECTRICAL PARTS LIST
- AC - T11
- LED Board
- MAIN Board
- SW Board
- PACKING AND ACCESSORY
There are currently no product reviews.
The AKAI 1720 model reel to reel tape recorder described in this Manual is quite an old unit - circa late 1960's. As a consequence, the description of the mechanical details - and adjustments thereof - is quite critical. The manual does this quite well. The schematics are also well presented and have detailed PCB overlays. Probably the only negative is that some half-tone detail has been lost from the original manual as it has been scanned in simple B&W.
Perfect source for service manuals: fast and professional transaction; high quality, perfect readable and largely scaleable PDF; complete schemes, diagrams and spare part list. Tnx a lot, cu again!!!!
I got your link from a friend and I must say that I am really satisfied with your service. Specially this B&O manual I didn't find anywhere on the web... but you could deliver it :-) . You deliver very fast and the copy is of good quality. So your webpage is bookmarked. Thanks
This was the Sony CCU-500A Service manual I was looking for.
The price was reasonable.
The permission to download was quck.
I will use Owner-Manual.com for all my manual needs.
Excellent printing quality.
A complete and very usefull service manual with all details.
GREAT SERVICE AT VERY LOW PRICE!