- SERVICING NOTES
- MECHANICAL ADJUSTMENTS
- ELECTRICAL ADJUSTMENTS
- Tape Deck Section
- Tuner Section
- CD Section
- Printed Wiring Board - Tuner Section - (PMC - D305)
- Schematic Diagram - Tuner Section - (PMC - D305)
- Schematic Diagram - Tuner Section - (PMC - D305L)
- Printed Wiring Board - Tuner Section - (PMC - D305L)
- Printed Wiring Boards - CD Section
- Schematic Diagram - CD Section
- Printed Wiring Boards - Main Section
- Schematic Diagram - Main Section
- Schematic Diagram - Control Section
- Printed Wiring Boards - Control Section
- Printed Wiring Boards - Power Section
- Schematic Diagram - Power Section
- IC Pin Function Description
- EXPLODED VIEWS
- ELECTRICAL PARTS LIST
There are currently no product reviews.
This is a great and complete Service Manual for the Sharp GF8585HB. Giving full and detailed technical insight. Good to find these manuals online.
Everything was ok with the manual. If I have a small complaint, is that I ordered it during the weekend and I think you guys were closed. But I did receive it late Sunday. I will surely order from you again
Best Service! Very fast and easy to handle. Fast Download an you can come back every day to download again
Very good quality, no parts are missing and everthing is readable.
Thank you very much. :-)
This manual is all I need to check and repair my equipment. Thank you....
The following is a simple adjustment method. â Simple Adjustment â
Note: Since exact adjustment cannot be performed, remember the positions of the controls before performing the adjustment. If the positions after the primary adjustment are only a little different, return the controls to the original position.
8. Connect the oscilloscope to TP (TRACKING-Y) and TP (VC) on the CD board. 9. Adjust RV704 so that the waveform is as shown in the figure below. (tracking gain adjustment)
VOLT/DIV: 1 V TIME/DIV:2 ms 0V
oscillosope (DC range) CD board TP (FOCUS-Y) TP (TRACKING-Y) TP (VC)
â¢ Incorrect Examples (fundamental wave appears)
low tracking gain VOLT/DIV: 1 V TIME/DIV: 2ms 0V
Procedure: 1. Keep the set horizontal. If the set is not horizontal, this adjustment cannot be performed 2. 3. 4. 5. due to the gravity against the 2-axis device. Connect the oscilloscope TP (FOCUS-Y) and TP (VC) on the CD board. Insert the disc (YEDS-18) in and close the lid for CD. Put the set into test mode. (See page 30.) Press the ( button. From focus searching, focus is turned ON while entering CLV drawing-in mode. Tracking and sled are turned OFF. 6. Press the ( button. [Both tracking and sled are turned ON.] 7. Adjust RV702 so that the waveform is as shown in the figure below. (Focus gain adjustment)
VOLT/DIV: 100 mV TIME/DIV:2ms 100 mV 0V
high tracking gain high fandamental wave than for low gain VOLT/DIV: 1 V TIME/DIV: 2ms
Note: VOLT/DIV: with the 10:1 probe in used.
10. Release test mode after adjustment is completed. â¢ Inconnect Examples (DC level changes more than on adjusted waveform)
low focus gain VOLT/DIV: 100 mV TIME/DIV:2ms 250 mV 0V
Adjustment Location: CD board (See page 33.)
high focus gain VOLT/DIV: 100 mV TIME/DIV:2ms 100 mV 75 mV 0V
â 32 â