- Location and Function of Controls
- Connections [D]
- PCM Recording [E]
- Playback [F]
- To Dub Audio Signals [G]
- To Edit Tapes [H]
- Removal of Front Panel, FR - 10 Board, FR - 16 Board and FR - 11 Board
- Removal of AU - 10 Board, PW - 22 Board and PW - 21 Board
- Circuit Boards Location
- Block Diagram
- SCHEMATIC DIAGRAM AND PRINTED WIRING BOARDS
- Schematic Diagrams
- Printed Wiring Boards
- EXPLODED VIEW
- ELECTRICAL PARTS LIST
- ELECTRICAL ADJUSTMENTS
- Master Clock Adjustment (AU - 10 Board)
- A/D Offset Adjustment (AU - 10 Board)
- A/D Gain Adjustment (AU - 10 Board)
- Level Meter Adjustment (AU - 10 Board)
- RF Clock Adjustment (AU - 10 Board)
- D/A Gain Adjustment (AU - 10 Board)
There are currently no product reviews.
very good quality readable manual,printed off very well.
The manual was very accurate for the part that I was changing, I was able to order the correct part and had no issues with the replacement procedure. However, I was expecting to have more detailed repairs for the lower drive unit.
I needed the manual immediately and I got it immediately. I couldn't find this manual anywhere else on the net. The site was easy to traverse, and the price was very reasonable. I'll definitely be back for any future needs.
I received a good service manual, with good resolution. Improve the instructions for the purchase because they are not well understood.
For the rest, so good.
Very good documentation for the Grundig 2077 model (as well as similar 800/900/1000 series radios). The first two pages are a summary of reception specifications and output capability. The third page is the tuner dial indicator and dial cord routing diagram. the final ~5 pages are the schematics for the various models (including 2077). The scan quality of the schematics are good, adn can be easily read if zoomed in. The documents are in German, not English as stated. It would have been nice to have the tuning sequence and settings, and some trouble shooting materials... or component and wiring map.