- SECTION 1. GENERAL
- SECTION 2. DISASSEMBLY
- CD Block
- Bottom Cabinet
- Main Board
- Front Panel Board and Cassette Deck Assembly
- SECTION 3. MECHANICAL ADJUSTMENTS
- SECTION 4. ELECTRICAL ADJUSTMENTS
- DECK Section
- TUNER Section
- CD Section
- SECTION 5. DIAGRAMS
- Circuit Boards Location
- Block Diagrams
- IC Block Diagrams
- Tuner Section
- Main Section
- Front Panel Section
- Printed Wiring Board — Main Section
- Schematic Diagram — Main Section
- Schematic Diagram — Front Panel Section — (AEP, UK, G Model)
- Printed Wiring Board — Front Panel Section — (AEP, UK, G Model)
- Printed Wiring Board — Front Panel Section — (E, MX, SP, AUS Model)
- Schematic Diagram — Front Panel Section — (E, MX, SP, AUS Model)
- Schematic Diagram — CD Decoder Section
- Printed Wiring Board — CD Decoder Section
- Printed Wiring Board —Tuner Section — (AEP, UK, G Model)
- Schematic Diagram — Tuner Section — (AEP, UK, G Model)
- Schematic Diagram — Tuner Section — (E, MX, SP, AUS Model)
- Printed Wiring Board — Tuner Section — (E, MX, SP, AUS Model)
- IC Block Diagrams — CD Decoder Section
- IC Pin Function
- IC 601 System Control, LCD Drive µPD753016 - H100)
- SECTION 6. EXPLODED VIEWS
- Cabinet Section
- CD Deck Section
- Front Panel Section
- Cassette Mechanism Section (ZY - 318 - FW - K - 130 - 3)
- Base Unit Section (CD94V5CP)
- SECTION 7. ELECTRICAL PARTS LIST
There are currently no product reviews.
This manual is for the usa model only. But it is clear
, accurate and comprehensive, including board layouts and schematics.
I found it extremely useful for my mitsubishi dp-86da, but the same diagram would also work for the realistic lab5000 and hi fi 80. Thanks.
Great to have extra resources for Service Manuals, Now days you can really not trouble shoot efficiently without one , Wayne at IRIONS TV & ELECTRONICS REPAIR Clearwater , Fl. 33755 727-446-7955
For five bucks you can barely buy a hamburger. Or for the same five bucks you can buy a service manual. Much more useful. (and better for your health, depending on where you buy your hamburgers).
Yes, there are free manual sites out there, but if they don't have what you want, you have to pay.
And five bucks isn't much. Not for full specs, schematics and adjustment and parts replacement procedures.
My only criticism is that grayscale illustrations aren't well rendered, but I've seen worse.
Schematics and text are clear.
I'll be happy to purchase from here again.
Impressively thorough. Even the simple operators manual helped me "fix" one of the 2 CD players in the unit. This unit reads CD's from the top so they should be installed in the magazines "upside down" from typical CD players. The CD player service manual helped me unjam a stuck carriage because somebody transported the box laying down loaded with CD's. A little lens cleaning & the player now works well! Thanks for you help at a great price! Joe
I was skeptical at first but later found the manual to be good quality for the price. It took a couple hours to receive the email with the download link, well worth the wait. Thanks.