There are currently no product reviews.
I'm very satisfied with your manual service. Your website made it easy to locate the correct manual. Also the quality is great and I never had a problem reading the fine details.
Good quality service manual German user manual. German user manual This is a quality scan of a manual in excellent condition and is just as good as having the original manual in hand
The manual for Sony LBT-D505 component stereo system is was excellent , with schematics, parts layout and parts list as well as instructions for adjustments for each component. Print was clear even when enlarged.
It's exactly a complete and very useful manual with all details what I needed. Thank you!I will come back whenever I need your manuals or schematics.
I searched EVERYWHERE looking for the manual/s on this "extinct" amp. Owner-Manuals.com made it available and for nearly nothing. Thanx to them, I can decipher the unknown cables and sort them out. Thanx, Owner-Manuals.com!!
SECTION 3 ADJUSTMENTS
PRECAUTION 1. The adjustments are performed in the sequence that they are described. 2. The required test tapes are: TY-7111 (8-909-812-00) ................................. Level TY-7252 (8-909-822-00) ................................. Tracking TY-7551 (8-909-814-00) ................................. Function TY-30B (8-892-358-00) ................................... Blank The required torque meter is: TW-7131 (8-909-708-71) ................................ FWD 3. Switch and Control Settings REMOTE switch : OFF REC MODE switch : 48k (STANDARD) REC LEVEL control : Minimum PHONE LEVEL control : Minimum 4. Preparation of End Sensor Cassette (1) Push the slider locks of a cassette tape and slide the slider in the direction of the arrow.
hub hole slider lock slider
7 Cassette holder assy 3 Cassette 4 Push down the holder spring in the direction 2 BVTP 3 Ã 6
6. When adjusting tape pass and each guide, as shown below, it is a good practice to remove the holder assy and use the DAT cassette holder (J-8000-002-A). This facilitates adjustment work. â¢ When removing and installing the holder assy, turn the pulley counterclockwise and set loading OUT condition for easy removal and installation. â¢ When adjusting, turn the pulley clockwise and turn on the CASSETTE TABLE IN switch (S2) to set loading IN condition. Then, set the test tape.
8. After adjustment is completed, perform the following checks to verify the tape speed. (1) Check that with the REC MODE switch set to STANDARD 48k, tape is normally recorded and played back. (Ã1) (2) Check that with the REC MODE switch set to LONG, tape is normally recorded and played back. (Ã0.5) (3) Check that in performing the CUE (â + )) or REVIEW (â + 0) operation, âkyur kyurâ sound is heard. (Ã3, Ã8) Adjustment Location: mechanism deck block
(4) Check that after performing the FF ()) or REW (0) operation, the time display is appropriate. (Ã16) (5) Check that the AMS (+, =) operation is normal.
1 BVTT 3 Ã 8 5 Nylon washer 6 Step screw
hub hole slider lock
7. Test Mode â¢ To enter the test mode, short between TP (MAIN-TEST) and the GND on the DIGITAL board, then turn on the power. The meter scale within the fluorescent indicator tube (FL701) will flash. Press the OPEN/CLOSE 6 key and set the test tape. (The specified tape should be used for each adjustment.) Test Mode (Short between TP (MAIN-TEST) and GND) 1 Have âDPGâ display lit in the fluorescent indicator tube. (Press the AMS + key.) â¢ S2, T2 and F Guide Adjustments â¢ End Sensor Adjustment â¢ Tape Pass Fine Adjustment (Ã1.5FWD mode) â¢ DPG Adjustment 2 Have âTRâ display lit in the fluorescent indicator tube. (Press the â key.) â¢ FWD Torque Adjustment â¢ FWD Back Tension (Torque measurement mode) Adjustment â¢ To release the test mode, remove the short between TP (MAINTEST) and GND. After necessary adjustment is completed, be sure to release the test mode.
(2) Open the cassette lid and cut tape.
cassette lid cut tape slider tape
(3) Turn the hubs to take-up tape (for both T and S sides). The end sensor cassette tape for end sensor adjustment is now prepared. 5. Take care never to turn RV1 and RV2 within the RF AMP board of the cassette compartment section.
â 19 â
â 20 â