- SECTION 1. GENERAL
- Location and Function of Controls
- SECTION 2. DISASSEMBLY
- SECTION 3. ELECTRICAL ADJUSTMENTS
- SECTION 4. DIAGRAMS
- Printed Wiring Boards
- Schematic Diagram
- IC Block Diagram
- SECTION 5. EXPLODED VIEWS
- SECTION 6. ELECTRICAL PARTS LIST
- Model Identification
- Note on Ceramic Filter (CF1, 2, 3) ▲ Replacement
- Mechanical Adjustment
- Electrical Adjustment
- Tape Deck Section Schematic Diagram
- Tape Deck, System Control Section Printed Wiring Boards
- Tuner, Amplifier, Power Supply Section Printed Wiring Boards
- Tuner, System Control, Amplifier, Power Supply Section Schematic Diagram
- EXPLODED VIEWS
- ELECTRICAL PARTS LIST
There are currently no product reviews.
I searched EVERYWHERE looking for the manual/s on this "extinct" amp. Owner-Manuals.com made it available and for nearly nothing. Thanx to them, I can decipher the unknown cables and sort them out. Thanx, Owner-Manuals.com!!
Yes thank you i got the file i was after. There was a slight problem in my communication but it all worked out well.
A job well done.
Great manual...really saved me. The only problem is that I thought I would be able to download it directly when I paid for it but never received the download instructions until the next morning. The board trace pages were somewhat light also: really need to turn up the contrast on the printer before printing them. The schematic page was great; very clear! Well worth the money.
I've been in the electronic business for a long time. I used to buy Sam's Photofact for my needs which intailed having to go to the store and paying about $20 for a package of 3 different units so I was forced to buy more than I needed just to get one.
Owner manual is just at your keyboard and the information is almost instantansouly and the cost is very reasonable. Easy to print out if needed or simply read off of the screen. The larger the screen the better for obvious reasons.
Very good manual, at a very good price. Received in a timely manner