- SERVICING NOTE
- MECHANICAL ADJUSTMENTS
- ELECTRICAL ADJUSTMENTS
- DECK Section
- TUNER Section
- CD Section
- Circuit Boards Location
- Block Diagrams
- CD Section
- DECK Section
- MAIN Section
- Semiconductor Lead Layouts
- IC Block Diagrams — TUNER Section
- Schematic Diagram — TUNER Section
- Printed Wiring Boards — MAIN Section
- Schematic Diagram — MAIN Section
- Schematic Diagram — CD Section
- Printed Wiring Boards — CD Section
- Printed Wiring Boards — DECK Section
- Schematic Diagram — DECK Section
- Printed Wiring Boards — PANEL (AEP, G, IT Model) Section
- Schematic Diagram — PANEL (AEP, G, IT Model) Section
- Schematic Diagram — PANEL (UK, EE, CIS Model) Section
- Printed Wiring Boards — PANEL (UK, EE, CIS Model) Section
- IC Pin Functions
- IC 101 (CXD2515Q)
- IC 103 (CXD2565M)
- IC 201 (CXP82316 - 035Q)
- IC 601 System Control (μPD78043GF - 079 (054) - 3B9) (AEP, G, IT Model)
- IC 601 System Control (TMP47C1270AN - H227) (UK, EE, CIS Model)
- IC 902 Deck Controller (M50964 - 261FP)
- IC 1501 TA Control (μPD78042GF - 056 - 3B9)
- EXPLODED VIEWS
- Cabinet Section
- Front Panel Section
- Mechanism Deck Chassis Section
- Mechanism Deck Section - 1 (DECK A: TCM - 190RA12AL, DECK B: TCM - 90RB53A)
- Mechanism Deck Section - 2 (DECK A: TCM - 190RA12AL, DECK B: TCM - 190RB53A)
- CD Mechanism Section (CDM14 - 5BD13)
- Optical Pick - up Block Section (BU - 5BD13)
- ELECTRICAL PARTS LIST
There are currently no product reviews.
The manual was very accurate for the part that I was changing, I was able to order the correct part and had no issues with the replacement procedure. However, I was expecting to have more detailed repairs for the lower drive unit.
I needed the manual immediately and I got it immediately. I couldn't find this manual anywhere else on the net. The site was easy to traverse, and the price was very reasonable. I'll definitely be back for any future needs.
I received a good service manual, with good resolution. Improve the instructions for the purchase because they are not well understood.
For the rest, so good.
Very good documentation for the Grundig 2077 model (as well as similar 800/900/1000 series radios). The first two pages are a summary of reception specifications and output capability. The third page is the tuner dial indicator and dial cord routing diagram. the final ~5 pages are the schematics for the various models (including 2077). The scan quality of the schematics are good, adn can be easily read if zoomed in. The documents are in German, not English as stated. It would have been nice to have the tuning sequence and settings, and some trouble shooting materials... or component and wiring map.
Perfect like it was descriped, Perfect like it was descriped