There are currently no product reviews.
Very good service Within one day i received a pdf of the users manual and electric circuits so I was able to measure the different voltages in the printed circuit and find out the fault Payment was also reliable and easy.Without the manual i could not have repaired.So thanks to "Search for a manual"
you are doing great job guys.....my father ask me to find out the schematics of Sony KV25R1D to sort out the problem ..(he was electrical technician, and excperianced with TV and simillar stuff). finally he found the cause and change all necessary parts....now he has got working old dog..and is very happy!!... thank you all.. NB..he also saved the repair cost.
Perfect. Received my manual within 24 hours. Clear scan of the manual I needed. No problem.
Item as described, very well detailed manual with complete schematics. I've received the download information shortly after payment, very good support.
Really good and well scanned. File is complete the full service manual for 5$
Using the TV menu system:
Using the Further Programme Preset feature Adjusting the picture rotation
Because of earthâ€™s magnetism picture might slant. In this case you can readjust the picture.
With this feature you can a) individually adjust volume level of each channel, b) manually fine-tune the TV to obtain a better reception if picture is distorted or c) preset AV output for the programme positions of channels with scrambled signals (eg from pay TV decoder). In this way a connected VCR records the unscrambled signal. 1. Press MENU button remote control to display menu on the TV screen.
Manual Set Up Select Next View -
1. Press MENU button remote control to display menu on the TV screen.
Set Up Auto Tuning
Language/Country Manual Programme Preset Further Programme Preset Picture Rotation O Personal ID -
2. Press V button select symbol on menu screen then press B to enter the â€˜Set 2. Press V button select symbol on menu screen then press B to enter the â€˜Set Upâ€™ menu
Manual Set Up
3. Press V button select then press B to enter the â€˜Manual Set Upâ€™ menu. RGB Set Up Select: Enter: menu. 4. Press V button select then press B to enter the â€˜Picture Rotationâ€™
Further Programme Preset Language/Country
PROG VOL AFT DECODER 1 0 On Off Further Programme Preset 2 0 On Off
3. Press V button select then press B to enter the â€˜Manual Set Upâ€™
4. Press V button select Programme Presetâ€™ then press B to enter the â€˜Further sub menu.
Programme Presetâ€™ menu. Select: Enter:
Manual Set Up
5. Press v or V buttons to select relevant programme number then press the B button Manual Programme Preset repeatedly to select a) VOL b) AFT or c) DECODER. The selected item changes colour. 5. Press v or V buttons rotate picture over a range of -5 to +5 then press the OK Picture Rotation O
4 0 On Off 5 0 On Off 6 0 On Off 8 0 On Off Demo 9 0 On Off 11 0 On Off
3 0 On Off RGB Set Up
Personal ID 7 0 On Off
10 0 On Off
button to store. 6. a)VOL Volume Offset
Press v or V buttons adjust volume level (range -7 to +7) of the channel. Store by Rotate: Confirm: OK pressing OK button. Repeat steps 5 and 6a if you wish to adjust volume level of the other channels.
6. Press MENU button to remove menu from the TV screen.
PROG VOL AFT DECODER
PROG VOL AFT DECODER On
b) AFT Automatic Fine Tuning v or V buttons fine tune the channel frequency over a range of -15 to +15. Press the OK button confirm. Repeat steps 5 and 6b if you wish to fine tune other channels.
PROG VOL AFT DECODER 1 -5 On Off AV2
2. Press MENU button to display menu on the TV screen. 3. Press V button select symbol on menu screen then press B to enter the â€˜Set Upâ€™ menu 4. Press V button select â€˜Manual Set Upâ€™ on menu screen then press B to enter the â€˜Manual Set Upâ€™ menu â€˜RGB Set Upâ€™ sub menu. H Centre O 6. Press B select H Centre then press v or V to adjust centre of the picture over a range H Size O of -10 to +10. Store new range by pressing the OK button. 7. Press B select H Size then press v or V to adjust the horizontal coordinates over a range of -10 to +10. Store new range by pressing the OK button. 8. Press MENU button to remove menu from the TV screen.
c)DECODER Adjusting the picture geometry for an RGB source Press v V buttons to select AV1 or AV2 for programme position then press the OK button confirm. You can now attach a decoder to AV1 or AV2 socket on the back of When connecting an RGB source such as a Sony Playstation you may need to readjust geometry of the picture. TV and the picture from that decoder will appear on this programme number. Repeat steps 5 and 6c to preset the AV output for other programme positions.
7. MENU remove menu from TV screen. 1. Press button on remote control to select the connected RGB source 1 .
RGB Set Up H Centre O
H Size O
Adjust Position: Confirm: OK
RGB Set Up
5. Press V button select â€˜RGB Set Upâ€™ on menu screen then press B to enter the
Adjust Size: Confirm: OK