There are currently no product reviews.
Exactly what was needed to assess the product - excellent value and great service
Nice to have the service manual for the Sony DCR-TRV345E now. The document is of excellent quality.
MACKIE HR824 26 pages English-only Service Manual contains:
1) HR824 technical overview with the description of front and rear panel switches.
2) HR824 specs
3) Block Diagram
4) Wiring Diagram
5) Packaging management
6) Spare part & final assembly list (for PCB rev A and B) + exploded view
7) Test Procedures (where, how to measure voltage...) including Test Point diagram on the PCB.
8) IC and Transistor charts.
Excellent guide: very clear, good scan quality enabling us to print readable diagram :-)
Mackie HR824 make extensive use of surface mount devices (SMD). Service on the HR824 must
only be undertaken by experienced service technicians with the right tools, experience and patience to perform surface mount rework when needed.
This Service manual is very well scanned and its clean to read, no any anti-theft words that un-english could understand. I got my CCD600 working with this manual and itΒ΄s clear shematics :)
I was very pleased with the service provided and was surprised at how good the quality was of the manual. I thought it may be a third generation copy or so, but it is as good as the websites that charge 3 times this much. I repair some electronics for family and friends without charge, so this is perfect for me. Thank you very much.
White balance adjustment
1. 2. 3. Input an all-white signal. Enter into the Service Mode by pressing âTESTâ, âTESTâ and âMENUâ âMENUâon the Service Commander. Move the OK button down until âMCP CXA2101âis selected then move the OK button to the right.The âMCP CXA2101â menu will appear on the screen. Select â19 R DRIVEâ by moving the OK button down until â19 R DRIVEâ is selected then move the OK button to the right and adjust to 41 by pushing the OK button up or down. Press the OK button to write the data. Adjust the â21 G DRIVEâ and â23 B DRIVEâ so that the white balance becomes optimum. Press the OK button to write the data. Input a 5 - 10 NIT all-white signal. Select â25 R CUT-OFFâ by moving the OK button down until â25 R CUT-OFFâ is selected then move the OK button to the right and adjust to 41 by pushing the OK button up or down. Adjust the â27 G CUT-OFFâ, and â29 B CUT-OFFâ so that the white balancebecomes optimum. Press the OK button to write the data.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40
RED GREEN BLUE CBLK AKB T BLK SW DA TEST HY SW PICTURE LIMIT LEVEL HUE SYSTEM COLOR AGE WHT AGE BLK BRIGHT YS/YM SW YM/VM SHARPNESS D COL G DRIVE CLP SW B DRIVE CLP MSK R CUT OFF ABL MODE G CUT OFF ABL TH B CUT OFF SUB BRT H SEP SEL FIX SEL V - TC H WIDTH HD TC HS MASK CB OFF SET 1 CR OFF SET 1 CB OFF SET 2 CR OFF SET 2
ON ON ON OFF OFF OFF OFF 0 57 1 31 1 31 OFF OFF 31 0 0 35 0 ADJ 1 ADJ 0 32 2 ADJ 1 ADJ ADJ 1 0 2 0 1 1 7 7 7 7
5. 6. 7. 8. 9.