- Location and Function of Controls
- Program Presetting
- Basic Operation on the Panel
- To Enjoy Stereo and Dual - Sound Programs
- To Enjoy Video Tape Playback
- DISASSEMBLY (AND REPLACEMENT)
- Back Cover Removal
- Picture Tube Removal
- Bezel Ass'y and J2 Board Removal
- F Board Removal
- A BOARD REMOVAL
- OPK - 102 BOARD ATTACHING
- OPK - 103 BOARD ATTACHING
- DIAGRAMS AND CIRCUIT BOARDS LOCATION
- Block Diagram
- Circuit Boards Location
- Schematic Diagram
- Printed Wiring Boards
- C Board
- N Board
- A Board
- D Board
- F, H1 Board
- H2 Board
- J1, J2 Board
- VHF/UHF Tuner Schematic Diagram
- EXPLODED VIEWS
- A Board
- ELECTRICAL PARTS LIST
- SS - 2722/2724 SPEAKERS SYSTEM
- RM - 630 REMOTE COMMANDER
There are currently no product reviews.
Manual acquired with good resolution, complete in all its pages, very good policy of the folder where are saved all products purchased.
Service manual very complete and clear. It was very helpfull for my work.
This is the 2nd time I download manuals from this website and I can say it's what I was expecting. It contains schematic, layout (decent quality), short description, parts and dissasembly instructions. I recomend it for anyone who wants to repair/modify this device.
Very useful Service Manual! With it I was able to identify the damaged pots in my old amplifier, purchase the adequate replacements and make myself the repair.
I have again my old amplifier, still a very good one that I will keep for as many years as I can!
Thanks to Owner Manuals!
Good price for the manual and easy to locate on the site and download. Plus, just like the original. Thanks a lot.