- Button Locations
- Setting the Clock
- Listening to Tape Playback
- Convenient Functions
- Tuning in a Station
- Memorizing Stations
- Traffic Announcement Reception ( XR - C202MK2)
- Other Functions
- CD Changer Operation
- Sub Panel
- Heat Sink
- Mechanism Deck Block
- Main Board
- Front Back Panel
- Assembly of Mechanism Deck
- Installing the Loading Gears
- Installing the Reel Bracket
- Installing the Mode Lever and Pinch Levers
- Installing the Cassette Housing
- Installing the Loading Lever
- Positioning the Loading Levers
- Installing the Gear (Loading F)
- Mechanical Adjustments
- Electrical Adjustments
- Deck Section
- Tuner Section
- IC Pin Description
- Block Diagram
- Circuit Boards Location
- Printed Wiring Boards - Main Section
- Schematic Diagram - Main Section
- Printed Wiring Board - Panel Section
- Schematic Diagram - Panel Section
- Exploded Views
- Chassis Section
- Front Panel Section
- Mechanism Deck Section
- Electrical Parts List
There are currently no product reviews.
We received the manual in a timely manner and it was exactly what we were expecting.
Excellant, finally this is want I need and searching for The service manual is fantastic and thank you to owner-manuals.com and its service. Price is reasonable. It's a bit slow on my end in downloading but manage to receive the whole manual without a break. once again, thanks.
Very good scanning quality. All schematics are very legible. Worth every cent !
Excellent quality, very quick download turnaround, will definately use again.
This is a awesome quality scan of the original Service Manual for Technics 8099.
Contains the circuit diagram, PCB layout, adjust/tune instructions as well.
Since this is my first buy here, i'm really glad! This site do works as intended/described, it's definitely not scam!
Мои рекомендации! Все мануалы настоящие!