There are currently no product reviews.
Exactly as advertized. High quality digital copy of the Nak 610 user manual. Easy download and access. Highly recommended.
The manual was exactly what I wanted and I found it nowhere else. Thanks!
Having purchased a 1994 Kenwood music system from a Charity shop in 2013 (it was a high end product in its day), I found myself not quite knowing where to plug in what, and how to do this, that and the next thing. I needed a Manual, and after failure with another online 'Manual provider' I found Owner Manuals dot com. Well, I wasn't sure, but it was only $5, and if things didn't work out, I wouldn't have lost much...
But things DID work out. After paying my childrens inheritance money, $4.99, I was sent a Manual for my Kenwood System very quickly. Alas, it was in German, and being Scottish, I could not read it or get my system in order from it...a rapid email to them brought the English Manual in short order, and my retro-system was and IS up and running in it's regulation settings.
I am very grateful to http://www.owner-manuals.com for their quick service and for even having such an obsolete Manual in the first place! If you need a Manual for ANYTHING, try here first. I wouldn't be surprised if I bought a 1928 Marconi radio, and got the user Manual for THAT here too!
I was so happy that the owner's manual was available. It is well written and helped me to use the radio/CD player/recorder without problems. Thanks for making it available.
Excellant!!! Very quick and easy....Best $4.99 I have spent in a very long time..
I highly recommend this.
[GREEN REGISTRATION ADJUSTMENT]
<GREEN CENTER ADJUSTMENT>
1. Select âGRN CENTâ with the 1 and 4 keys on the remote control. 2. Use the joystick key on the remote control and adjust the vertical and horizontal section not possible in Main mode. (See item 5 of âSetup for adjustmentâ.)
â¢ Marker Movement (A vortex shape as shown below appears when the 1 key on the remote control is held down and when the vortex reaches the upper right it again returns to the center of the screen. Reverse this movement with the 4 key on the remote control.)
1. Select âGRN SKEWâ with the 1 and 4 keys on the remote control. 2. Adjust with the joystick keys on the remote control so that there is no slope on the vertical and horizontal center line.
5. Shift to Rough Adjustment mode with the  key on the remote control. 6. Change the FIHP value with the joystick key so that the tip of the peak is in the center of the screen as shown below.
<H-PHASE ADJUSTMENT(COHP, FIHP, TPHP)>
1. Select âCOHPâ with the 1 and 4 keys on the remote control and check that the data is â0â. 2. Select âF1HPâ with the 1 and 4 keys on the remote control. 3. Shift to Fine Adjustment mode with the 9 key on the remote control. 4. Move the joystick key to increase the peak vertically in the + direction to form the peak as shown below. * The speed at which changes in the peak occurs
7. Select âTPHPâ with the 1 and 4 keys on the remote control. The marker will now appear so use the 1 and 4 keys on the remote control to adjust to position the center of the marker in the screen center. 8. Shift to Fine Adjustment mode with the 9 key on the remote control and return the peak section data.
is slow so increasing the data for the peak will make it easier to see.
1. Shift to Rough Adjustment mode with the 9 key on the remote control. 2. Select âGRN PINâ with the 1 and 4 keys on the remote control. 3. Adjust with the joystick keys on the remote control so that the upper and lower horizontal lines changes from a crooked to nearly a straight shape. (A slope on the line is okay.)
GRN PIN GRN PIN
â 49 â