There are currently no product reviews.
some of the writing is a bit blur but the part in the schmatic was great and i have fixed the machine thanks
Well.. I'd searched for this manual and although I found many copies online I was pleased to find your website with a well balanced pricing system and easy to search and follow links. That together with the very quick response time was just what I was looking for.. being a very impatient tech.. ;-) I had the service manual in front of me within a short time.
Bookmarked.. and you can bet I will always come here first for my service & user manuals..
I will definitely be back for more information when I need it.
The service manual when downloaded and printed out was clear and easy to read. I would have liked to have been able to enlarge some details, but this was not possible as the file permissions did not allow this. The service was very good. The time taken from placing my order to downloading the document was only a few minutes.
The manual is useful for trouble shooting for an old instrument. It saved money,and let me enjoy DIY.
[GREEN REGISTRATION ADJUSTMENT]
<GREEN CENTER ADJUSTMENT>
1. Select âGRN CENTâ with the 1 and 4 keys on the remote control. 2. Use the joystick key on the remote control and adjust the vertical and horizontal section not possible in Main mode. (See item 5 of âSetup for adjustmentâ.)
â¢ Marker Movement (A vortex shape as shown below appears when the 1 key on the remote control is held down and when the vortex reaches the upper right it again returns to the center of the screen. Reverse this movement with the 4 key on the remote control.)
1. Select âGRN SKEWâ with the 1 and 4 keys on the remote control. 2. Adjust with the joystick keys on the remote control so that there is no slope on the vertical and horizontal center line.
5. Shift to Rough Adjustment mode with the  key on the remote control. 6. Change the FIHP value with the joystick key so that the tip of the peak is in the center of the screen as shown below.
<H-PHASE ADJUSTMENT(COHP, FIHP, TPHP)>
1. Select âCOHPâ with the 1 and 4 keys on the remote control and check that the data is â0â. 2. Select âF1HPâ with the 1 and 4 keys on the remote control. 3. Shift to Fine Adjustment mode with the 9 key on the remote control. 4. Move the joystick key to increase the peak vertically in the + direction to form the peak as shown below. * The speed at which changes in the peak occurs
7. Select âTPHPâ with the 1 and 4 keys on the remote control. The marker will now appear so use the 1 and 4 keys on the remote control to adjust to position the center of the marker in the screen center. 8. Shift to Fine Adjustment mode with the 9 key on the remote control and return the peak section data.
is slow so increasing the data for the peak will make it easier to see.
1. Shift to Rough Adjustment mode with the 9 key on the remote control. 2. Select âGRN PINâ with the 1 and 4 keys on the remote control. 3. Adjust with the joystick keys on the remote control so that the upper and lower horizontal lines changes from a crooked to nearly a straight shape. (A slope on the line is okay.)
GRN PIN GRN PIN
â 49 â