There are currently no product reviews.
Very complete and well reading drawings. Documentation is essential for successful repairs.Good documentation, with all that is necessary. This manual was what I was waiting with all the information necessary for the repairing I need it for. You must buy it if you want to do repairs or simply understand how it works.
Excellent service manual includes everything is need to repair this radio-caseete, how to disassemble, wiring diagram, all , waiting time until the download was only a few hours. I'm going to buy service manuals from here, are cheap and very good.Thank you.
Good service manual,i saved from scrapping this deck,is now fully functional.Thanks.
Found this to be the manual included with the original packinging, was helpfull but did not give any detailed repair instructions.
Complete service manual, was very helpful in repairing this tapedeck.Thanks.
The operating instructions mentioned here are partial abstracts from the â€˜Operating Instruction Manualâ€™. The page numbers of the â€˜Operating Instruction Manualâ€™ remain as in the manual.
Getting Started Basic Operation
5. Automatically tuning the TV
1. When you switch on the TV for the first time a menu appears on the screen asking you to check if the picture is slanted. (Sometimes the Earthâ€™s natural magnetism can cause the screen to look tilted.)
Selecting Digital or analogue mode
Press the DIGITAL/
Checking the picture tilt.
button on the remote control to switch between Digital and analogue mode. To
check if you are watching a Digital or analogue mode press the PROG +/- button. If you are watching a digital programme a banner will appear momentarily at the top of the screen.
The Programme Index table
a) If no correction is required, press the V or v buttons on the
If picture slants, please adjust picture rotation.
Not necessary Adjust now
The â€˜Programme Index tableâ€™ is a quick and easy way to search for a channel you wish to view. The â€˜Programme Index tableâ€™ is only available in analogue mode. 1. Press the OK button to display the â€˜Programme Index tableâ€™ on screen.
remote control to highlight â€˜Not necessaryâ€™ and press the OK button.
2 5 8 0 3 6 9
1 4 7
b) If some correction is required, press the V or v buttons on the remote control to highlight â€˜Adjust nowâ€™, then press the OK button. Correct the slant by pressing the V or v buttons then press the OK button to store. 2. The autotune prompt screen appears. Press the OK button to select â€˜Yesâ€™. The autotune procedure begins.
The autotune prompt screen.
The Digital autotune display appears on screen and the search and store procedure begins. All the available Digital channels will now be captured and stored. As this may take some time, a message is included in the display to inform you of the tuning progress.
2. Press the v or V button to scroll through the list until the channel you wish to view is highlighted. 3. Press the OK button to display your chosen channel on the TV screen.
SECTION 1 GENERAL
When Digital tuning is complete, the analogue display appears automatically and the search and store procedure for the analogue channels begins.
Tuning the Digital channels.
The Channel Index menu
The â€˜Channel Index menuâ€™ provides you with a quick and easy way to:a) b) c) d) View a complete list of the programmes available for selection, Obtain a preview of the programmes contained in the list, Search for a programme quickly by selecting from different categories of programmes, Store programmes into a list of favourites.
If no Digital and no analogue channels are found, a menu appears asking you to confirm your aerial is connected. After checking the aerial has been connected press OK to begin the autotune procedure again.
6 6 Getting Started
Once all Digital and analogue channels have been captured and stored, the TV returns to normal operation and displays the Digital channel captured on channel number 1.
If no Digital channels are captured, the analogue channel that is stored on channel number 1 is displayed.
Tuning the analogue channels.
Auto T uning
The â€˜Channel Index menuâ€™ is only available in Digital mode.
02 C29 16%
3. To view programmes, press the PROG+/- buttons or the numbered buttons.
Programme: Channel : Completed
1. Press the OK button on the remote control to display the â€˜Channel Index menuâ€™ on the TV screen. The menu contains a list of all the available channels. The name of the programme currently being shown along with its start and finish times is shown for each of the available channels. The current channel is previewed in the top right corner of the screen with its channel name and number displayed below it. 2. Press the V or v buttons to move the coloured cursor up or down the list to select the desired programme. If you do not want to select a programme from the 6 channels listed, press the GREEN button to display the next 6 programmes or the RED button to display the preceding 6 channels. 3. Press the OK button to display the highlighted programme in the preview window*.
6. Finding the video channel
If you connected a VCR to your TV when following the â€˜Connecting an aerial and a VCRâ€™ instructions, you will now need to find your video channel. Ensure the TV is in analogue mode. If it is not, press the DIGITAL/ button on the remote control. 1. Press the PROG +/- buttons on the remote control until the picture from the pre-recorded tape appears on the TV screen.
Notes: If you wish to move your video channel to a different programme number, refer to â€˜The Set Up menuâ€™ section of this manual. If you have connected your VCR using a scart lead, press the / button on the remote control until the picture from the pre-recorded tape appears on the TV screen. (Refer to â€˜Connecting additional equipmentâ€™).
4. Press the OK button to exit the â€˜Channel Index menuâ€™. The programme that was being previewed will be displayed.
*Note: If an age limit for viewing has been set and the programme selected exceeds that age limit, you will need to enter your PIN code before the preview is displayed. Refer to â€˜The Main Menuâ€™ for more information on the â€˜PIN Codeâ€™ feature. Programmes that exceed the age limit you have set will be identified by a symbol.