- Notes on Model Types and Receivable Frequencies
- To Change the MW Tuning Interval
- To Erase Ali Memory
- Location and Function of Controls
- Direct Tuning
- Memory Tuning
- Manual Tuning
- Scan Tuning
- Limited Scan Tuning
- Memory Scan Tuning
- Program Memory Scan Tuning
- Priority Tuning
- To Select the Detection Mode
- Fine Tuning
- To Convert Frequency Coverage (ICF - PRO80 Only)
- ELECTRICAL ADJUSTMENTS
- Reference - Frequency Oscillator (7.2 MHz) Adjustment
- VCO1 PD - Voltage Adjustment
- FM - L Tracking Adjustment
- VCO2 PD - Voltage Adjustment
- FM - H Tracking Adjustment
- FM IF Adjustment
- Second Local Oscillator Adjustment
- AM 1st and 2nd IF Adjustment
- NARROW - FM Detector Adjustment
- AM AGC Adjustment
- DIAGRAMS IC
- Block Diagrams
- Semiconductor Lead Layouts
- Signal, PLL Section Printed Wiring Boards
- Schematic Diagram
- Converter Board Schematic Diagram
- Control Section Printed Wiring Boards
- EXPLODED VIEWS
- ELECTRICAL PARTS LIST
There are currently no product reviews.
I was searching a way to modify the original phono-in entry (for connection of vynil disc player, with RIAA equalization) to a line-in entry (for connection of modern analog entries, eg. ipod, mp3player).
This service manual gave me the correct hints.
It contains very useful infos for repairing and modifing the hi-fi, such as disassembling instructions, block diagrams, schematic diagrams, PCB prints, replacement parts list.
Great Job!!! clear and efficient as always!!
it is really nice to have peple that are doing such a good work!!!!!
I must admit, I was very skeptical... $4.99 for a 74 page service manual. I've seen some very poorly scanned manuals on the Internet, but this one is VERY good quality! Even when zooming into 500%. Great Deal!
Very good detail, Quick service response. A useful service manual with all details. I recomend this service.
As Always you can find here manuals even of difficult TV scheme which are scan in almost perfect way.clear and fast!!!!!
Great work thanks!