- Servicing Note
- Front Panel
- Back Panel
- Power Board
- Power Supply Board and Main Board
- Electrical Adjustments
- FM Section
- AM Section
- CD Section
- Test Mode
- Circuit Boards Location
- IC Pin Function
- IC 202 CD System Controller (µPD75116GF - J06 - 3BE)
- IC 301 Main System Controller (µPD78012BGC - 607 - AB8)
- Block Diagram
- Printed Wiring Boards - Tuner Section
- Schematic Diagram - Tuner Section
- Schematic Diagram - CD Section
- Printed Wiring Boards - CD Section
- Printed Wiring Boards - Main Section
- Schematic Diagram - Main Section
- Schematic Diagram - Panel/Power Section
- Printed Wiring Boards - Panel/Power Section
- Semiconductor Lead Layouts
- Exploded Views
- Case and Chassis Section
- CD Mechanism Section (CDM13BC - 5BD16)
- Base Unit Section (BU - 5BD16)
- Electrical Parts List
There are currently no product reviews.
Great tape deck manual!
I'm very positively surprised, because it is a very long manual, lot of pages, drawings, diagrams, description of how to make the alignment and adjustment procedures.
It is as good as the old "Naka" manuals from the 1970's - if somebody have seen them, they know what I mean by that.
I recommend to buy this very much !
I am a vintage hifi collector. No way to fix that device without the appropriate service manual...thanks to your site I got it and every thing is easier now. I got the manual right after ordering: fast cheap accurate ... thank you
Wonderful job clear. Qick fantastic. These people are really good. If even a problem arise they are wonderful assisting you. These scheme is so net despite this is a very old TV. Thank you for everything!!!!!!!!
Detailed schematic diagram, manual for professionals
Good service manual,exploded view,adjusment and test point locations,head alignment,mechanical checks and adjusments,all perfect.