- SECTION l. SERVICING NOTES
- SECTION 2. GENERAL
- SECTION 3. DISASSEMBLY
- SECTION 4. BLOCK DIAGRAM
- Main Block
- CD Block
- SECTION 5. MECHANICAL ADJUSTMENT
- SECTION 6. ELECTRICAL ADJUSTMENT
- SECTION 7. DIAGRAMS
- Semiconductor Lead Layouts
- Circuit Boards Location
- Printed Wiring Boards - Tuner/Deck/CD Section
- Schematic Diagrams - Tuner/Deck Section
- Schematic Diagrams - Power/Amplifier/Display Section
- Printed Wiring Boards - Power/Amplifier/Display Section
- Schematic Diagrams - CD Section
- Pin Functions
- SECTION 8. EXPLODED VIEWS
- Case, Power Section
- Front Panel, Main Board Section
- MD Chassis Section
- Mechanism Deck Section (l)
- Mechanism Deck Section (2)
- CD Section (l)
- CD Section (2)
- SECTION 9. ELECTRICAL PARTS LIST
There are currently no product reviews.
Great tape deck manual!
I'm very positively surprised, because it is a very long manual, lot of pages, drawings, diagrams, description of how to make the alignment and adjustment procedures.
It is as good as the old "Naka" manuals from the 1970's - if somebody have seen them, they know what I mean by that.
I recommend to buy this very much !
I am a vintage hifi collector. No way to fix that device without the appropriate service manual...thanks to your site I got it and every thing is easier now. I got the manual right after ordering: fast cheap accurate ... thank you
Wonderful job clear. Qick fantastic. These people are really good. If even a problem arise they are wonderful assisting you. These scheme is so net despite this is a very old TV. Thank you for everything!!!!!!!!
Detailed schematic diagram, manual for professionals
Good service manual,exploded view,adjusment and test point locations,head alignment,mechanical checks and adjusments,all perfect.