perfect! you just sent to me the copy in Italian witout even my specification!!!! so you are really smart cooperative and efficient. To my opinion the best place all over to get a manual of electronics!!!!
Super nice! Good to have a manual in digital format.
Text excerpt from page 17 (click to view)
SECTION 3 MECHANICAL ADJUSTMENTS
Replacing the Thermal Head
1) Before replacing the head, print the stair-step pattern with the old head (faulty head).
Note 1: Only when the head is not entirely damaged with black or white lines. Note 2: To reproduce the stair-step pattern, refer to âAdjusting Method 1â in â4. Electrical Adjustmentsâ.
6) Remove the two screws 8 (PSW2.6 Ã 8) and remove the thermal head 9 from the heat sink 0. (Refer to Fig. 2)
Note: Do not remove the screw !â¢ fixing the heat sink 0 and head arm !Â¡.
7) Replace the thermal head 9.
Note: Make sure that the silicon grease (white) does not stick onto the printing screen of the thermal head. If it does, remove with alcohol.
2) Remove the upper cabinet. (Refer to â2. Disassemblyâ.) 3) Remove the flat cables 1 (POHE13) and 2 (ADHE13) from the thermal head. (Refer to Fig. 1) 4) Remove the two screws 3 (BVTT2.6 Ã 6) and remove the harnesses 4 and fan holder 5. (Refer to Fig. 1) 5) Remove screw 6, (PS2.6 Ã 4) and remove the ribbon guide 7. (Refer to Fig. 2)
8) Assemble in the reverse order of steps 2) to 6). 9) Perform âHead Voltage Adjustmentâ of â4. Electrical Adjustmentsâ (Page 4-3).