There are currently no product reviews.
Once again owner-manual.com has saved the day for me, and come through with the manual I need. I looked other places too, and couldn't find it anywhere. Thank You owner-manual.com!!! You're the BEST!
very good quality that can be magnified several times, and it remains readable.
For sure I will return next time the need for a service manual arise.
The service manual is really great - thanks to it I was able to install the laser unit and thus "save" my CD-player, which seemed to be impossible before I had the manual.
Downloaded the Service manual OK of the Technics Piano and have now repaired it and its going fine. Excellant; thank you for the fine servce. A.M
This site is working fine! Did buy a manual for SX-EX25L and after a while I could download it and fix the problem. Nice and easy!
SECTION 3 MECHANICAL ADJUSTMENTS
Replacing the Thermal Head
1) Before replacing the head, print the stair-step pattern with the old head (faulty head).
Note 1: Only when the head is not entirely damaged with black or white lines. Note 2: To reproduce the stair-step pattern, refer to âAdjusting Method 1â in â4. Electrical Adjustmentsâ.
6) Remove the two screws 8 (PSW2.6 Ã 8) and remove the thermal head 9 from the heat sink 0. (Refer to Fig. 2)
Note: Do not remove the screw !â¢ fixing the heat sink 0 and head arm !Â¡.
7) Replace the thermal head 9.
Note: Make sure that the silicon grease (white) does not stick onto the printing screen of the thermal head. If it does, remove with alcohol.
2) Remove the upper cabinet. (Refer to â2. Disassemblyâ.) 3) Remove the flat cables 1 (POHE13) and 2 (ADHE13) from the thermal head. (Refer to Fig. 1) 4) Remove the two screws 3 (BVTT2.6 Ã 6) and remove the harnesses 4 and fan holder 5. (Refer to Fig. 1) 5) Remove screw 6, (PS2.6 Ã 4) and remove the ribbon guide 7. (Refer to Fig. 2)
8) Assemble in the reverse order of steps 2) to 6). 9) Perform âHead Voltage Adjustmentâ of â4. Electrical Adjustmentsâ (Page 4-3).
5 fan holder
3 two screws
(BVTT2.6 Ã 6)
7 ribbon guide 6 screw (PS2.6 Ã 4)
!â¢ two screws Note: Do not remove the screw. 8 two screws (PSW2.6 Ã 8)
0 heat sink
1 flat cable (POHE13)
2 flat cable (ADHE13)
9 thermal head
!Â¡ head arm
Complete owner's manual in digital format. The manual will be available for download as PDF file aft…