There are currently no product reviews.
Great manual, great quality copy, complete parts reference and scematics, Thank you
Very good as always. Also this manual appears clear and well processed. I know it will help me to work on this TV. Thank you a lot! Matteo
complete wiring diagram, without the part list. high quality copy. thanks for promptly.
Well done scan of a useful manual. It will be useful in my workbench!!
Excelent scan job. It's a fully detailed service manual of this model.
SECTION 3 MECHANICAL ADJUSTMENTS
Replacing the Thermal Head
1) Before replacing the head, print the stair-step pattern with the old head (faulty head).
Note 1: Only when the head is not entirely damaged with black or white lines. Note 2: To reproduce the stair-step pattern, refer to âAdjusting Method 1â in â4. Electrical Adjustmentsâ.
6) Remove the two screws 8 (PSW2.6 Ã 8) and remove the thermal head 9 from the heat sink 0. (Refer to Fig. 2)
Note: Do not remove the screw !â¢ fixing the heat sink 0 and head arm !Â¡.
7) Replace the thermal head 9.
Note: Make sure that the silicon grease (white) does not stick onto the printing screen of the thermal head. If it does, remove with alcohol.
2) Remove the upper cabinet. (Refer to â2. Disassemblyâ.) 3) Remove the flat cables 1 (POHE13) and 2 (ADHE13) from the thermal head. (Refer to Fig. 1) 4) Remove the two screws 3 (BVTT2.6 Ã 6) and remove the harnesses 4 and fan holder 5. (Refer to Fig. 1) 5) Remove screw 6, (PS2.6 Ã 4) and remove the ribbon guide 7. (Refer to Fig. 2)
8) Assemble in the reverse order of steps 2) to 6). 9) Perform âHead Voltage Adjustmentâ of â4. Electrical Adjustmentsâ (Page 4-3).
5 fan holder
3 two screws
(BVTT2.6 Ã 6)
7 ribbon guide 6 screw (PS2.6 Ã 4)
!â¢ two screws Note: Do not remove the screw. 8 two screws (PSW2.6 Ã 8)
0 heat sink
1 flat cable (POHE13)
2 flat cable (ADHE13)
9 thermal head
!Â¡ head arm
Complete owner's manual in digital format. The manual will be available for download as PDF file aft…