- Model Identification
- Servicing Note
- Index to Parts and Controls
- MECHANICAL ADJUSTMENTS
- ELECTRICAL ADJUSTMENTS
- Deck Section
- Tuner Section
- CD Section
- CD Section Block Diagram
- Other Section Block Diagram
- Main Section Printed Wiring Boards
- Main Section Schematic Diagram
- Main Board Printed Wiring Board and Schematic Diagram (CND, E, EA, AR, HK, MX, MY, SP, AUS)
- CD Section Schematic Diagram
- CD Section Printed Wiring Board
- Polar Board Printed Wiring Board and Schematic Diagram
- Tape Section Printed Wiring Boards
- Tape Section Schematic Diagram
- Panel Section Schematic Diagram
- Panel Section Printed Wiring Boards
- IC Pin Function
- EXPLODED VIEWS
- ELECTRICAL PARTS LIST
There are currently no product reviews.
The AKAI 1720 model reel to reel tape recorder described in this Manual is quite an old unit - circa late 1960's. As a consequence, the description of the mechanical details - and adjustments thereof - is quite critical. The manual does this quite well. The schematics are also well presented and have detailed PCB overlays. Probably the only negative is that some half-tone detail has been lost from the original manual as it has been scanned in simple B&W.
Perfect source for service manuals: fast and professional transaction; high quality, perfect readable and largely scaleable PDF; complete schemes, diagrams and spare part list. Tnx a lot, cu again!!!!
I got your link from a friend and I must say that I am really satisfied with your service. Specially this B&O manual I didn't find anywhere on the web... but you could deliver it :-) . You deliver very fast and the copy is of good quality. So your webpage is bookmarked. Thanks
This was the Sony CCU-500A Service manual I was looking for.
The price was reasonable.
The permission to download was quck.
I will use Owner-Manual.com for all my manual needs.
Excellent printing quality.
A complete and very usefull service manual with all details.
GREAT SERVICE AT VERY LOW PRICE!