There are currently no product reviews.
Exactly what was needed to assess the product - excellent value and great service
Nice to have the service manual for the Sony DCR-TRV345E now. The document is of excellent quality.
MACKIE HR824 26 pages English-only Service Manual contains:
1) HR824 technical overview with the description of front and rear panel switches.
2) HR824 specs
3) Block Diagram
4) Wiring Diagram
5) Packaging management
6) Spare part & final assembly list (for PCB rev A and B) + exploded view
7) Test Procedures (where, how to measure voltage...) including Test Point diagram on the PCB.
8) IC and Transistor charts.
Excellent guide: very clear, good scan quality enabling us to print readable diagram :-)
Mackie HR824 make extensive use of surface mount devices (SMD). Service on the HR824 must
only be undertaken by experienced service technicians with the right tools, experience and patience to perform surface mount rework when needed.
This Service manual is very well scanned and its clean to read, no any anti-theft words that un-english could understand. I got my CCD600 working with this manual and itΒ΄s clear shematics :)
I was very pleased with the service provided and was surprised at how good the quality was of the manual. I thought it may be a third generation copy or so, but it is as good as the websites that charge 3 times this much. I repair some electronics for family and friends without charge, so this is perfect for me. Thank you very much.
â¢ Method-2 (In service mode or normal operation): Check the value of current flowing in the laser diode. 1. Remove the upper cabinet. 2. Read the current printed on the label attached on the rear side of the optical pick-up.
(Label stuck outside of the optical pick-up)
action number year month
â MAIN Board â (Side B)
Indicates current value. (In this case, 35.0 mA) A current value will vary depending on the set.
3. Connect a digital voltmeter as shown in Fig. 2. 4. Press the ï¬ key. 5. Calculate current value by the reading of the digital voltmeter. Reading of the digital voltmeter (V) Ã· 4.7 (â¦) = current value (A) (Example) Reading of the digital voltmeter of 0.1645 V: 0.1645 V Ã· 4.7 â¦ = 0.035 (A) = 35 mA 6. Check that the current value is within the following range. â¢ Current value of the label +5 mA (25ËC) â11 Variation by temperature: 0.4 mA/ËC Current increases with temperature increased. Current decreases with temperature decreased. If the current is more than the range above, there is a trouble in the automatic power control circuit or the laser diode is in deterioration. If less than the range, a trouble exists in the automatic power control circuit or the optical pick-up.
Fig. 2 Digital voltmeter connecting location
â 17 â