There are currently no product reviews.
I thank Owen-Manuals.com for the wonderful service rendered to me, and this manual which I purchased helped me a lot in servicing my Denon System, which was lying in a dead state.
I purchased this manual to repair my Teac set and with the support of this manual I rectified the problem.
Excellent service manual, i didn't believe i could find it for such old product, it is very explanatory, managed to fix the disk player!!!
Nice manual. Clear copy and very rare, to boot. Great price, too!
Excellent service manual. Complete service info. with schematics, step-by-step instructions and illustrations. Well worth the price!
SECTION 3 MECHANICAL ADJUSTMENTS
Replacing the Thermal Head
1) Before replacing the head, print the stair-step pattern with the old head (faulty head).
Note 1: Only when the head is not entirely damaged with black or white lines. Note 2: To reproduce the stair-step pattern, refer to âAdjusting Method 1â in â4. Electrical Adjustmentsâ.
6) Remove the two screws 8 (PSW2.6 Ã 8) and remove the thermal head 9 from the heat sink 0. (Refer to Fig. 2)
Note: Do not remove the screw !â¢ fixing the heat sink 0 and head arm !Â¡.
7) Replace the thermal head 9.
Note: Make sure that the silicon grease (white) does not stick onto the printing screen of the thermal head. If it does, remove with alcohol.
2) Remove the upper cabinet. (Refer to â2. Disassemblyâ.) 3) Remove the flat cables 1 (POHE13) and 2 (ADHE13) from the thermal head. (Refer to Fig. 1) 4) Remove the two screws 3 (BVTT2.6 Ã 6) and remove the harnesses 4 and fan holder 5. (Refer to Fig. 1) 5) Remove screw 6, (PS2.6 Ã 4) and remove the ribbon guide 7. (Refer to Fig. 2)
8) Assemble in the reverse order of steps 2) to 6). 9) Perform âHead Voltage Adjustmentâ of â4. Electrical Adjustmentsâ (Page 4-3).
3 two screws (BVTT2.6 Ã 6)
7 ribbon guide
6 screw (PS2.6 Ã 4)
!â¢ two screws
Note: Do not remove the screw.
5 fan holder 1 flat cable (POHE13)
8 two screws (PSW2.6 Ã 8)
0 heat sink
2 flat cable (ADHE13)
9 thermal head
!Â¡ head arm