There are currently no product reviews.
The manual is of better quality compared to other. I found it less expensive and therefore it it is the best buy cost vs quality.
I bought the service-manual of the sony ICB-1020(an old transmitter-receiver) at "www.Owners-Manual.com", I found the service-manual for a fairly cheap price(in comparison with other sellers). I filled in some questions, payed the order with Ideal, and within 24 hours I had my service manual. I was very happy:In no time I had my service-manual and everything, but literally everything was noted down in the manual; the electronic scheme, the parts list, etcetera.
A very practical, reference-document.
This comprehesive service maual was greatly appreciated, as was the digital download.
Good en helpfull black and white scanned Srfvice manual of the Philps D8444. Quick service and delivery
Scan was really good quality, easy to read, download easy
SECTION 3 MECHANICAL ADJUSTMENTS
Replacing the Thermal Head
1) Before replacing the head, print the stair-step pattern with the old head (faulty head).
Note 1: Only when the head is not entirely damaged with black or white lines. Note 2: To reproduce the stair-step pattern, refer to âAdjusting Method 1â in â4. Electrical Adjustmentsâ.
6) Remove the two screws 8 (PSW2.6 Ã 8) and remove the thermal head 9 from the heat sink 0. (Refer to Fig. 2)
Note: Do not remove the screw !â¢ fixing the heat sink 0 and head arm !Â¡.
7) Replace the thermal head 9.
Note: Make sure that the silicon grease (white) does not stick onto the printing screen of the thermal head. If it does, remove with alcohol.
2) Remove the upper cabinet. (Refer to â2. Disassemblyâ.) 3) Remove the flat cables 1 (POHE13) and 2 (ADHE13) from the thermal head. (Refer to Fig. 1) 4) Remove the two screws 3 (BVTT2.6 Ã 6) and remove the harnesses 4 and fan holder 5. (Refer to Fig. 1) 5) Remove screw 6, (PS2.6 Ã 4) and remove the ribbon guide 7. (Refer to Fig. 2)
8) Assemble in the reverse order of steps 2) to 6). 9) Perform âHead Voltage Adjustmentâ of â4. Electrical Adjustmentsâ (Page 4-3).
3 two screws (BVTT2.6 Ã 6)
7 ribbon guide
6 screw (PS2.6 Ã 4)
!â¢ two screws
Note: Do not remove the screw.
5 fan holder 1 flat cable (POHE13)
8 two screws (PSW2.6 Ã 8)
0 heat sink
2 flat cable (ADHE13)
9 thermal head
!Â¡ head arm