There are currently no product reviews.
Great PDF easy to read good info needed for replacment of belts and assembly and specs.
complete and unabridged very good quality
easy to download.
recieved in two days.
Awesome manual. Complete diagrams of all board assemblies as well as how to get to each part of the t.v. down to the individual screws and their locations. Get it.
perfect copy, im very satisfied, i was need the diagram over the powersupply and
the copy was very sharp
This is exactly the service manual I needed.
Complete with all schematics, partslists, PCB layouts and alignment instructions.
This manual covers both the T-4970 en T-488F Onkyo tuner.
SECTION 3 MECHANICAL ADJUSTMENTS
Replacing the Thermal Head
1) Before replacing the head, print the stair-step pattern with the old head (faulty head).
Note 1: Only when the head is not entirely damaged with black or white lines. Note 2: To reproduce the stair-step pattern, refer to âAdjusting Method 1â in â4. Electrical Adjustmentsâ.
6) Remove the two screws 8 (PSW2.6 Ã 8) and remove the thermal head 9 from the heat sink 0. (Refer to Fig. 2)
Note: Do not remove the screw !â¢ fixing the heat sink 0 and head arm !Â¡.
7) Replace the thermal head 9.
Note: Make sure that the silicon grease (white) does not stick onto the printing screen of the thermal head. If it does, remove with alcohol.
2) Remove the upper cabinet. (Refer to â2. Disassemblyâ.) 3) Remove the flat cables 1 (POHE13) and 2 (ADHE13) from the thermal head. (Refer to Fig. 1) 4) Remove the two screws 3 (BVTT2.6 Ã 6) and remove the harnesses 4 and fan holder 5. (Refer to Fig. 1) 5) Remove screw 6, (PS2.6 Ã 4) and remove the ribbon guide 7. (Refer to Fig. 2)
8) Assemble in the reverse order of steps 2) to 6). 9) Perform âHead Voltage Adjustmentâ of â4. Electrical Adjustmentsâ (Page 4-3).
3 two screws (BVTT2.6 Ã 6)
7 ribbon guide
6 screw (PS2.6 Ã 4)
two screws !â¢ Note: Do not remove the screw.
8 two screws (PSW2.6 Ã 8)
5 fan holder 1 flat cable (POHE13)
0 heat sink
2 flat cable (ADHE13)
9 thermal head
!Â¡ head arm