- SECTION 1. SERVICING NOTES
- SECTION 2. GENERAL
- Locating the Controls
- What is an Electronic Book ?
- What is the Electronic Book Player ?
- What You Can Do with the Electronic Book Player
- Choosing a Power Source
- Connecting the Electronic Book Player to Your TV
- Inserting an Electronic Book
- Playing an Electronic Book
- Adjusting the Contrast
- Using the Display Light
- Locking the Controls
- Playing a Compact Disc
- SECTION 3. IC PIN DESCRIPTION
- IC 811 LCD Controller (SED1336FOA)
- IC 607 CD - ROM Decoder (LC8951 - 422)
- IC 802 EXPANDED I/O (CXD8111Q)
- SECTION 4. DISASSEMBLY
- SECTION 5. ADJUSTMENTS
- SECTION 6. DIAGRAMS
- CIRCUIT BOARDS LOCATION
- SEMICONDUCTOR LEAD LAYOUTS
- BLOCK DIAGRAM
- Printed Wiring Boards (MAIN Section)
- Schematic Diagram (MAIN Section)
- Schematic Diagram (SERVO Section)
- Printed Wiring Boards (SERVO Section)
- IC Block Diagram
- SECTION 7. EXPLODED VIEWS
- LCD, BOTTOM SECTION
- LID CD, CABINET SECTION
- MECHANISM SECTION (CDM - DD1)
- SECTION 8. ELECTRICAL PARTS LIST
There are currently no product reviews.
Excellent just what I needed to replace the electrolytic caps and make this old gem a beauty again. Was as scan of the original photocopied service manual.
It was helpful to get schematic with waveforms in important points and lot of service information. Manual is good quality, fast delivered. Of course it is hardcopy of paper one with all its disadvantages.
I want to give you a real heads-up for your desire to enable such people as I to acquire the information I need to maintain the older types of equipment such as this Akai HXA351W. You do a swell job with all the processes you have to perform so I can have a legible, thus usable
document which does not send me crazy trying to figure out the blurry text of a bad copy.
Very well done, Thomas.
This manual is very well presented and after printing out looks about as close to an original as I think you can get. The quality is second to none.
The content of the manual is comprehensive and I think it would be well suited to an audio repair professional which I'm not but I did find it very informative and helpful.
The cost of the manual is more than covered by the money I'll save when I change the keep memory battery now I have the relavant info.
Very pleased with my purchase and can recommend it wholeheartedly as I can other manuals I've downloaded from this site.
Complete manual including mechanical part in good pdf quality. Shaded greys of the pcb due to pdf not perfect but usable.
Complete owner's manual in digital format. The manual will be available for download as PDF file aft…