- Trouble Shooting Guide
- Notes on Handling the Optical Pick - up Block (KSS - 160A)
- Service Mode (Service Program)
- Step l (Service Mode Setting Method)
- Step 2 (Service Mode Operation)
- Step 3 (Service Mode Release)
- Laser Diode Check Procedure
- Location and Function of Controls
- Car Battery Operation
- For System Connection
- Circuit Description
- ELECTRICAL ADJUSTMENTS
- Semiconductor Lead Layouts
- Mounting Diagram (Former)
- Mounting Diagram (New)
- Schematic Diagram
- Mounting and Schematic Diagram GE Board
- IC Block Diagram
- EXPLODED VIEWS AND PARTS LIST
- ELECTRICAL PARTS LIST
There are currently no product reviews.
The delivery of this manual was very fast, less than 8 hours. The manual is very clear and concise, and helped a great deal in the repair and final setup of the Hitachi HMA-G2 Amplifier.
Great service. The manual was exactly what I was looking for: schematic + layout. I managed to fix the player. Highly recommended!
At $5,00 certainly good bang for your buck. Includes electric schematics as well as exploded parts view + parts list for reordering. Unfortunately no details on the PCB contents or working, but then again, this is not overly complex. Best bonus: this manual does contain the heavily searched for LED error codes as well as descriptions for test operation. Haven't gotten around to fixing the machine yet, one thing the manual won't do for you is getting it out of the kitchen assembly :-(
It`s not your fault tear down is rather incomplete. It doesn`t have complete instructions as to deconstruction for repair.
THANK YOU FOR A GOOD TRANSACTION, NICE COPY, CLEAR