- Location and Function of Controls
- Setting the Clock
- Listening to Radio Programs
- Removal of Cassette Holder
- Removal of Tape Operation Button
- MECHANICAL ADJUSTMENTS
- ELECTRICAL ADJUSTMENTS
- Tape Recorder Section
- Radio Section
- Semiconductor Lead Layouts
- Printed Wiring Boards - Tuner Section
- Schematic Diagrams - Tuner Section
- Schematic Diagrams - Audio Section
- Printed Wiring Boards - Audio Section
- IC 701 (µPD1715G - 568 - 22) Pin Functions
- EXPLODED VIEWS
- Cabinet Section
- Main, Tuner, Power Boards Section
- Deck A mechanism Section (l)
- Deck A mechanism Section (2)
- Deck B mechanism Section (l)
- Deck B mechanism Section (2)
- ELECTRICAL PARTS LIST
There are currently no product reviews.
Well done!!! I found what I need to have, indeed!
Furthermore, due to my hobby is repairing vintage equipments, I added this web site in my desk toolbar because I have in mind to search further service manuals. Thanks a lot www.owner-manuals.com !
Again very good service manual, this time very fast download. AAAAA+
Ckear manual, well reproduced with plenty of overlap on critical pages.
I buy the service manual cheaper here than in elsewhere.Am happy with this site. I recommended the Owner-Manuals.com
Great Manual. It was exactly what I was looking for