- Parts Identification
- Removal of Cassette Holder
- Dial Pointer Setting
- MECHANICAL ADJUSTMENTS
- ELECTRICAL ADJUSTMENTS
- Tape Recorder Section
- Tuner Section
- Printed Wiring Board - Tuner Section
- Schematic Diagram - Tuner Section
- Semiconductor Lead Layouts
- Printed Wiring Boards - Audio Section
- Schematic Diagram - Audio Section
- EXPLODED VIEWS
- Cabinet Section
- PC Boards, Rear Cabinet Section
- Deck A Tape Mechanism (l) Section
- Deck A Tape Mechanism (2) Section
- Deck B Tape Mechanism (l) Section
- Deck B Tape Mechanism (2) Section
- ELECTRICAL PARTS LIST
There are currently no product reviews.
Good product. All the information is invcluded, but due to the complexity of the amplifier, it still is difficult to get it to operation again.
Very professional seller; very fast, accurate and rielable service.
great works fine, got the manual on mail within a day
First class Service,
best quality, come again
I didn't realise a manual for an early plasma TV such as the one we were gifted could be so easily obtained. No manual was supplied with it, and as senior citizens we were a little puzzled over some aspects of its use. I do not want a listing for your store credit as we are not fairly big computer users. The manual was well organised, as it should be, with its backing of the Pioneer name. The download was prompt and everything worked quite smoothly. Thank you. Gordon.