- Parts Identification
- Removal of Cassette Holder
- Dial Pointer Setting
- MECHANICAL ADJUSTMENTS
- ELECTRICAL ADJUSTMENTS
- Tape Recorder Section
- Tuner Section
- Printed Wiring Board - Tuner Section
- Schematic Diagram - Tuner Section
- Semiconductor Lead Layouts
- Printed Wiring Boards - Audio Section
- Schematic Diagram - Audio Section
- EXPLODED VIEWS
- Cabinet Section
- PC Boards, Rear Cabinet Section
- Deck A Tape Mechanism (l) Section
- Deck A Tape Mechanism (2) Section
- Deck B Tape Mechanism (l) Section
- Deck B Tape Mechanism (2) Section
- ELECTRICAL PARTS LIST
There are currently no product reviews.
This is exactly the thing you need to service this box. The manual is complete and the quality of the scan is good. I recommend this!
The delivery of this manual was very fast, less than 8 hours. The manual is very clear and concise, and helped a great deal in the repair and final setup of the Hitachi HMA-G2 Amplifier.
Great service. The manual was exactly what I was looking for: schematic + layout. I managed to fix the player. Highly recommended!
At $5,00 certainly good bang for your buck. Includes electric schematics as well as exploded parts view + parts list for reordering. Unfortunately no details on the PCB contents or working, but then again, this is not overly complex. Best bonus: this manual does contain the heavily searched for LED error codes as well as descriptions for test operation. Haven't gotten around to fixing the machine yet, one thing the manual won't do for you is getting it out of the kitchen assembly :-(
It`s not your fault tear down is rather incomplete. It doesn`t have complete instructions as to deconstruction for repair.