- Parts Identification
- Removal of Cassette Holder
- Dial Pointer Setting
- MECHANICAL ADJUSTMENTS
- ELECTRICAL ADJUSTMENTS
- Tape Recorder Section
- Tuner Section
- Printed Wiring Board - Tuner Section
- Schematic Diagram - Tuner Section
- Semiconductor Lead Layouts
- Printed Wiring Boards - Audio Section
- Schematic Diagram - Audio Section
- EXPLODED VIEWS
- Cabinet Section
- PC Boards, Rear Cabinet Section
- Deck A Tape Mechanism (l) Section
- Deck A Tape Mechanism (2) Section
- Deck B Tape Mechanism (l) Section
- Deck B Tape Mechanism (2) Section
- ELECTRICAL PARTS LIST
There are currently no product reviews.
We received the manual in a timely manner and it was exactly what we were expecting.
Excellant, finally this is want I need and searching for The service manual is fantastic and thank you to owner-manuals.com and its service. Price is reasonable. It's a bit slow on my end in downloading but manage to receive the whole manual without a break. once again, thanks.
Very good scanning quality. All schematics are very legible. Worth every cent !
Excellent quality, very quick download turnaround, will definately use again.
This is a awesome quality scan of the original Service Manual for Technics 8099.
Contains the circuit diagram, PCB layout, adjust/tune instructions as well.
Since this is my first buy here, i'm really glad! This site do works as intended/described, it's definitely not scam!
Мои рекомендации! Все мануалы настоящие!