- SERVICING NOTES
- Cabinet (Front), Cabinet (Rear), SW Board
- BATT Board, Tuner Board, AC Inlet Board, Power Board
- Cabinet (Upper)
- Optical Pick - up Section, Mechanism Deck, Main Board, REC SW Board, CD Motor Board
- Mechanical Adjustments
- Electrical Adjustments
- Explanation of IC Terminals
- Block Diagram
- Printed Wiring Boards (Former Type)
- Schematic Diagram - Main Section (1/2) - (Former Type)
- Schematic Diagram - Main Section (2/2) - (Former Type)
- Printed Wiring Boards (New Type)
- Schematic Diagram - Main Section (1/2) - (New Type)
- Schematic Diagram - Main Section (2/2) - (New Type)
- EXPLODED VIEWS
- Front Cabinet Section
- Upper Cabinet Section
- Rear Cabinet Section
- Mechanism Deck Section (1) (MF - V10 - 117)
- Mechanism Deck Section (2) (MF - V10 - 117)
- Optical Pick - up Section (KSM - 213CDM)
- ELECTRICAL PARTS LIST
There are currently no product reviews.
This is a very good quality print (scan) of the original SONY service manual. The original from Sony is on very thin paper. Nevertheless it is very clear and sharp and excellent readable. I'm very satisfied to have now this rare document. I've looking for it many years (infrequent). It contains very detailed circuit diagrams, exploded views, part lists, PCB view with good readable connection lines. Very recommended.
A complete manual with all the needed details of calibrations and service instructions about the radio receiver.
A big deal.
Many thanks !
Fast delivery and good quality copy. To be recommended
Excellent product, very clear print. Detailed circuit and assembly diagrams - this enabled me to repair my CD player with confidence. I highly recommend this site.
Fast access, 100% correct and complete service manual
SECTION 4 ADJUSTMENTS
4-1. MECHANICAL ADJUSTMENTS
PRECAUTION 1. Clean the following parts with a denatured-alcohol-moistened swab : record/playback head pinch roller erase head rubber belts capstan 2. Demagnetize the record/playback head with a head demagnetizer. (Do not bring the head demagnetizer close to the erase head.) 3. Do not use a magnetized screwdriver for the adjustments. 4. After the adjustments, apply suitable locking compound to the parts adjusted. 5. The adjustments should be performed with the rated power supply voltage unless otherwise noted.
Torque Measurement Torque Forward Forward Back Tension Fast Forward Rewind Torque Meter CQ-102C CQ-102C CQ-201B CQ-201B Meter Reading 30 â 70 gâ¢cm (0.42 â 0.97 ozâ¢inch) 1.5 â 5.5 gâ¢cm (0.020 â 0.076 ozâ¢inch) more than 60 gâ¢cm (more than 0.84 ozâ¢inch) more than 60 gâ¢cm (more than 0.84 ozâ¢inch)
4-2. ELECTRICAL ADJUSTMENTS TAPE RECORDER SECTION
Standard Output Level Output terminal load impedance output signal level Test Tape Type WS-48A Signal 3kHz, 0dB Used for Tape Speed Adjustment HP OUT 32â¦ 0.25V (â10dB)
0dB = 0.775V Tape Speed Adjustment Procedure : Mode : Playback
test tape WS-48A (3kHz, 0dB) digital frequency counter 32â¦
set J301 (phones)
Tape Tension Measurement Torque Meter CQ-403A Meter Reading more than 100g (more than 3.53 oz)
1. Adjust the screw (Tape Speed Adjustment control inside motor) for 2,970 â 3,030 Hz reading on the digital frequency counter. 2. Frequency difference between the beginning and the end of the tape should be within 1.5% (45Hz). Adjustment Location :
Tape speed adjustment control inside motor