- NOTE ON HANDLING THE OPTICAL PICK - UP BLOCK (KSS - 160A)
- REPLACEMENT OF CASSETTE HOLDER
- PRECAUTIONS WHEN CHECKING LASER DIODE EMISSION/HOW TO CHECK THE LASER DIODE
- SECTION l OUTLINE
- LOCATIONS AND FUNCTION OF CONTROLS
- RADIO RECEPTION
- DISC PLAYING
- VARIOUS DISC PLAYING MODE
- TAPE PLAYBACK
- RECORDING CD SOUND
- RECORDING RADIO SOUND
- MICROPHONE MIXING
- SECTION 2 REMOVAL AND REASSEMBLY
- MOUNTING A AND B BELTS ON MECH DECK
- HEAD REPLACEMENT
- FRONT CABINET INSTALLATION
- MECHANICAL SECTION REASSEMBLY
- STRINGING DIAL STRING
- SECTION 3 ADJUSTMENT
- MECHANICAL ADJUSTMENT
- ADJUSTMENT LOCATIONS
- ELECTRICAL ADJUSTMENTS
- SECTION 4 DIAGRAMS
- BLOCK DIAGRAM (AUDIO SECTION)
- SCHEMATIC DIAGRAM (TAPE - DECK SECTION)
- MOUNTING DIAGRAM (AUDIO AND TAPE - DECK SECTION)
- SCHEMATIC DIAGRAM (AUDIO SECTION)
- MOUNTING DIAGRAM (RADIO AND CD - PLAYER SECTION)
- SCHEMATIC DIAGRAM (RADIO AND CD - PLAYER SECTION)
- SECTION 5 EXPLODED VIEWS AND PARTS LIST
- SECTION 6 ELECTRICAL PARTS LIST
There are currently no product reviews.
Easy to order the manual. Good quality and fast delivery.
The Service Manual for Sansui AU-9500 was very helpfull, in complete and in good printable condition.
Document is original service document of sharp. I had a problem with the door contacts. Fuses where blown. With the manual in a few minuts is was clear what the problem was.
Manual was of great help.
With kind regards,
The scan is clear and well readable with very few weaker spots, usually on black background with white letters, but with enough zoom those spots can be read.
Printout is clear, the manual is complete and has all pages scanned.
I would give 5 stars, except that it is not in color, and the schematic and PCB pages are scanned on multiple pages. The document is locked (except printing) so the pages can not be extracted to compose them together for printing on the large plotter
It is worth the price tag.
let's say first that i do not need to have a credit for my opinion, i am a retired sparkie and i voluteerd to fix an electronic device for a local "Youthgroup",as no diagram was present i checked the "net" and gambled on this site and paying some fee via PayPall, i was gladly surprised that the manual arrived as was stated, GOOD SHOW, and best wishes, John