- SERVICING NOTES
- Location and Function of Controls
- Cabinet (Front) Removal
- Tuner Dial, Tuner Board Removal
- Mechanism Deck, Main Board Removal
- CD Cabinet, Cabinet (Rear) Removal
- Magnet, Chucking Plate Removal
- DIAL POINTER INSTALLATION
- Mechanical Adjustments
- Electrical Adjustments
- Circuit Boards Location
- Printed Wiring Boards
- Schematic Diagram (Tuner/Tape/Power Section)
- Schematic Diagram (CD Section)
- EXPLODED VIEWS
- Cabinet (Front) Section
- Cabinet (Rear) Section
- Mechanism Deck Section (1)
- Mechanism Deck Section (2)
- CD Section
- Optical Pick - up Section
- ELECTRICAL PARTS LIST
There are currently no product reviews.
I searched the Internet exhaustively for this manual and Owner-Manuals was the least expensive...but provided an excellent reproduction within 4 hours. Very satisified.
Rapid and precise delivery. Good print. On the spot.
available for me the service manual is in order!
This is exactly the thing you need to service this box. The manual is complete and the quality of the scan is good. I recommend this!
The delivery of this manual was very fast, less than 8 hours. The manual is very clear and concise, and helped a great deal in the repair and final setup of the Hitachi HMA-G2 Amplifier.
Complete owner's manual in digital format. The manual will be available for download as PDF file aft…