- Circuit Boards Location
- Change the Exploded View
- Change the Electrical Parts List
- Change the PC Boards
- Mechanical Adjustments
- Electrical Adjustments
- Tape Recorder Section
- Tuner Section
- CD Section
- IC Pin Description
- Block Diagram - CD Section
- Block Diagram - Main Section
- Printed Wiring Board - Tuner Section
- Schematic Diagram - Tuner Section
- Printed Wiring Board - Main Section
- Schematic Diagram - Main Section
- Semiconductor Lead Layouts
- Printed Wiring Boards - CD Section
- Schematic Diagram - CD Section
- Exploded Views
- Rear Cabinet Section
- Front Cabinet Section
- Deck A Tape Mechanism Section (1)
- Deck A Tape Mechanism Section (2)
- Deck B Tape Mechanism Section (1)
- Deck B Tape Mechanism Section (2)
- CD Chassis Section
- Optical Pick - up Block
- Electrical Parts List
There are currently no product reviews.
Fully functional usable service manual. Considering the age of the manual and device quality was better than expected
Thank you very much, I've been very happy to find this manual on "Owner Manual". It's a perfect copy and it has been really useful for my work!
It took about 24-hours after my payment before I was able to get to the download. Apparently, payment processing is not 100% automated. That is no big deal, just be aware of that going in.
After I got to it, it was in good shape, easy to read, etc. Not some cheap FAX copy looking thing.
Also, this site was the cheapest I found. Another Plus!
Good price, very legible manual, exactly what I needed -- but had to wait a day to actually get the download of the manual. Would have preferred to download it immediately after payment rather than waiting for someone to "process" my order. I was surprised that I had to wait that long.
As the only source for this manual it rather rank quite high since it is well scanned and perfectly readable.