- Location of Controls
- Getting Started
- Setting the Clock
- CD Player CD/MD Unit
- Other Functions
- Front Panel Assy (Normal)
- Front Panel Assy (Inoperative)
- CD Mechanism Block, Flexible Board
- Sub Panel (CD) Sub Assy
- Motor Block Assy, Cam (R) Assy
- Main Board
- Heat Sink
- Chassis (T) Sub Assy
- Lever Section
- Servo Board
- Shaft Roller Assy
- Floating Block Assy
- Optical Pick - up Block
- PHASE ALIGNMENT
- Arm (A - L) Assy, Arm (B - L) Assy
- Cam (L)
- Motor Block
- Alignment Between Arm (A - L) Assy and Arm (B - L) Assy
- Arm (A - R) Assy, Arm (B - R) Assy
- Cam (R)
- IC Pin Descriptions
- Block Diagram - CD Section
- Block Diagram - Tuner Section
- Block Diagram - Display Section
- Circuit Boards Location
- Printed Wiring Boards - CD Mechanism Section
- Schematic Diagram - CD Mechanism Section (1/2)
- Schematic Diagram - CD Mechanism Section (2/2)
- Printed Wiring Boards - Main Section
- Schematic Diagram - Main Section (1/4)
- Schematic Diagram - Main Section (2/4)
- Schematic Diagram - Main Section (3/4)
- Schematic Diagram - Main Section (4/4)
- Printed Wiring Board - Sub Section
- Schematic Diagram - Sub Section
- Printed Wiring Board - Display Section
- Schematic Diagram - Display Section
- EXPLODED VIEWS
- Chassis Section
- Front Panel Section
- CD Mechanism Section (1)
- CD Mechanism Section (2)
- CD Mechanism Section (3)
- ELECTRICAL PARTS LIST
There are currently no product reviews.
It is an very good and clear scanned service manual.
Easy to order the manual. Good quality and fast delivery.
The Service Manual for Sansui AU-9500 was very helpfull, in complete and in good printable condition.
Document is original service document of sharp. I had a problem with the door contacts. Fuses where blown. With the manual in a few minuts is was clear what the problem was.
Manual was of great help.
With kind regards,
The scan is clear and well readable with very few weaker spots, usually on black background with white letters, but with enough zoom those spots can be read.
Printout is clear, the manual is complete and has all pages scanned.
I would give 5 stars, except that it is not in color, and the schematic and PCB pages are scanned on multiple pages. The document is locked (except printing) so the pages can not be extracted to compose them together for printing on the large plotter
It is worth the price tag.
SECTION 3 PHASE ALIGNMENT
3-1. ARM (A-L) ASSY, ARM (B-L) ASSY
4 arm (A-L) assy
5 stop ring 1.5, type-E
2 stop ring 1.5, type-E 1 arm (B-L) assy
3 spring (arm L)
bracket (L) assy
3-2. CAM (L)
1 Move the arm (B-L) assy in the direction of the arrow A and the arm (A-L) assy in the direction of the arrow B fully (full open state). 2 Align the hole on the cam (L) with part C and install the cam. 4 Turn the cam (L) clockwise and counterclockwise to verify that both the arms are operated. 3 stop ring 1.5, type-E
arm (B-L) assy arm (A-L) assy B