- Notes on Chip Component Replacement
- Notes on Handling the Optical Pick - up Block or Base Unit
- SECTION 1. GENERAL
- SECTION 2. SERVICING NOTES
- Removing the Flat Package IC
- Flexible Circuit Board Repairing
- Cautions for Repair
- Test Mode
- SECTION 3. CIRCUIT DESCRIPTION
- IC 1 Pins (CXP5U68H - 008Q)
- IC 501 Pins (CXP5048H - 188Q)
- SECTION 4. MECHANICAL ADJUSTMENTS
- SECTION 5. ELECTRICAL ADJUSTMENTS
- SECTION 6. DIAGRAMS
- Block Diagram (MD Section)
- Block Diagram (Main Section)
- Semiconductor Lead Layouts
- Printed Wiring Boards (MD Section)
- Schematic Diagram (MD Section)
- Circuit Boards Location
- Printed Wiring Boards (Main Section)
- Schematic Diagram (Main Section)
- Schematic Diagram (Tuner Section)
- IC Block Diagrams
- SECTION 7. EXPLODED VIEW
- SECTION 8. ELECTRICAL PART LIST
There are currently no product reviews.
thank u so much for this manual that was so cheap that i thought it was a scam but i gambled anyway because it was too good of a deal to pass up and behold,the manual has everything and details of everything even the screws and im still amazed and very happy with my manual .so take my word and jump on it before they realize how cheap they selling thier manuals..thank you so much for taking time to read my thoughts
I do not have very much to say.
The price is quite covenient, delivery was better as promised (about 12 ours, against the specified 24 hours if I remember well), and the quality of the PDF is more than acceptable.
The Service Manual of Sansui R30 itself is also satisfactory: good graphic for schematics and layouts, simple and well structured.
Happy to find finally a schematic for this amplifier. The schematic is of good quality, the pcb layout is useless: all is black. Never the less, it is very easy to find the components on the board using the schematics.
Hard to find manual was ready the next day. Scans were very legible (including schematics). All the essential parts of the service manual were present (adjustment procedure, schematics, and parts list). It would have been nice if the rest of the manual was included (disassembly procedure, theory of operation, etc.).
The Service Manual for the Kenwood KR-V55R provided by owner-manuals.com was as described/advertised. The contents provided the necessary information to effect a diagnosis of the unit. The schematics above all else was instrumental in tracing the the signal flow from component to component.