- Location of Controls
- Getting Started
- Setting the Clock
- CD Player
- Other Functions
- Front Panel Assy
- Sub Panel (1) Assy
- CD Mechanism Block
- Main Board
- Heat Sink
- Chassis (T) Sub Assy
- Lever Assy
- Servo Board
- Roller Assy
- Chassis (OP) (O/S) Assy
- Optical Pick - up Block
- ELECTRICAL ADJUSTMENTS
- IC Pin Description
- Block Diagram - CD Section
- Block Diagram - Tuner Section
- Block Diagram - Display Section
- Circuit Boards Location
- Printed Wiring Boards - CD Mechanism Section
- Schematic Diagram - CD Mechanism Section
- Printed Wiring Board - Main Section
- Schematic Diagram - Main Section (1/3)
- Schematic Diagram - Main Section (2/3)
- Schematic Diagram - Main Section (3/3)
- Schematic Diagram - Display Section
- Printed Wiring Board - Display Section
- EXPLODED VIEWS
- Chassis Section
- Front Panel Section
- CD Mechanism Section (1)
- CD Mechanism Section (2)
- CD Mechanism Section (3)
- ELECTRICAL PARTS LIST
There are currently no product reviews.
This is a good quality scan of the Operation & Maintenance (Service) Manual for the PAL version of this high-band broadcast umatic, BVU-800P
All schematics and lineup procedures appear to be included in this one manual AFAICT.
The file size is just over 113 MB which gives an idea of the quality and number of pages.
All of the schematics, which contain some fairly small print, are easily readable when you zoom into the page.
John Thompson, Newcastle Upon Tyne, England.
Good quality, all schematics of few of models. There is also short form of user manual and regulation manual.
Perfect copy of the service manual. you can enlarge every page, and it comes up
with all details.
It´s very very nice manual with all, what i need. Original in good quality. Very fast business. Very much thanks...
Purchased the manual that I was looking for at a great price and could download it easily.. Great service experience and for future purchases I plan to use the site.
Thank you very much